Bakeneko Arc 1 Part 1

A/N: I'm supposed to update this afternoon, but I was hanging out with my friends during that time, sorry lol

This chapter was taken on anime title 'Ayakashi Japanese Classic Horror, EP 9'

~~~~~

Only one week have passed since [Name] wed a medicine salesman; prior to that, he was unaware that his husband was simply one hell of a man. Always shows love, and The Medicine Seller will purchase a gift if he has enough money.

Even [Name] informed him that he didn't need to purchase it because he was aware of how challenging it was to sell people this particular type of medication.

But his husband consistently responds in this way to [Name],

"I don't care; you are my spouse. I have to express my love to you." And then he gave [Name] a gentle kiss on the forehead.

God, this man will be the cause of his death-

As they search for an inn to stay in today, the two medicine vendors are walking down the street when [Name] turns the corner and sees a massive gate in front of them.

Also visible to him are a few men who appear to be waiting for someone as they sit in front of the same gate.

Together with the medicine vendor, [Name] initially just went about his business, but as they got close to the gate, a strong negative feeling caused [Name] to stop.

When the seller noticed this, he turned around with a worried expression on his face after observing his husband's frozen state.

'PlEaSe HeLp Me...'

'FiNd ThE tRuTh... '

'LeT mY pOoR cAtS' sOuL rEsT In pEaCe...'

'MeEeEoOoOwWwW...'

[Name] couldn't help but grip his head in pain, but as soon as he felt the Medicine Seller take him into an embrace, the ache instantly subsided.

"Are you alright, darling?" [Name] wrapped his arm around the seller's waist as the Medicine Seller placed his chin on top of [Name]'s head where [Name] buried his face into the seller's chest, inhaling the scent from the seller before exhaling.

"I just feel some bad energy within that building, but I'm alright." [Name] mutters into the seller's chest and gives the gate a fleeting glance before his (E/c) eyes enlarge at the sight of a woman who appears to be wearing some white robes;

'A wedding robes?' That's where [Name] just noticed there's a cat in the enigmatic woman's arm, he mused to himself.

Is that...? [Name] watches the cat lady, who gives him the creeps, come inside the building.

Something inside [Name] is urging him to assist this enigmatic cat lady.

"We... have to help her,"

The Medicine Seller heard it and gave a confused blink.

Her?

[Name] gave his husband a short glance back while displaying concern. "My gut tells me we ought to help her," The Medicine Seller was promptly informed by [Name] of what he had just heard and observed.

The Medicine Seller realized upon hearing this that Mononoke was responsible for this; it was not a typical bad feeling.

The Medicine Seller took [Name]'s hand and went toward the front gate without saying a word. The folks from earlier saw both of them there.