Bakeneko Arc 2 Part 4

RECAP:

Both Medicine Seller's eyes widen in horror when as soon as the young mistress takes off the white cloth from the lady's face, the salt seems swept away, giving the Mononoke a chance to walk across the line of salt, causing the talisman that Medicine Seller had put turn into red; Mononoke is inside their barriers.

Out of nowhere, the young mistress let out a horror scream causing everyone put their attention toward the young mistress who has a horror look on her face as she screams a name that nobody except for both Medicine Sellers knew.

"It's Tamaki!"

~~~

Tamaki...?

Is that the name of the ghost lady that he met before??

Both Medicine Sellers glance down to the corpse where the face only shows the same face of the young lady, not this 'Tamaki' that the young mistress speaks off. But seeing how panicked everyone is except for Odajima and Kayo who has confused looks on their face, both sellers know that this 'Tamaki' person is related to this Mononoke's case.

They snap out of their thoughts when they heard the sound of the bell, telling them that Mononoke is making a move.

That's where Medicine Seller notice that the young mistress is making her way to the main door. Knowing what will happen, Medicine Seller was about to chase her but a hand grab his leg preventing him to move so [Name] quickly make a chase but let out a yelp when he also feel something grab his leg making [Name] fall.

Turning around to see what is it, [Name]'s eyes widen when he saw tendrils from the young lady's hair wrapping around his ankle; this made the whoever in young lady's body prevent both Medicine Sellers to stop the young mistress to open the door.

Not only that, but this also makes the Mononoke a big opportunity as it make its way to the door where the young mistress is ready to open it.

"GET BACK HERE!" Medicine Seller let out a shout toward the other Sakai's family, hoping that some of them are saved from Mononoke. "RUN TO THE BACK IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!" [Name] shouted making everyone snap from their thought and immediately run to the back, leaving the young mistress who seems have out of her mind, wanting to open the door.

Luckily for both sellers, everyone runs to the back and leaving the young mistress alone.

As soon as the young mistress opens the door, [Name]'s eyes widen at the scene in front of him. The scenery is red, a lot of cats that had been sacrificed by Sakai's family, and lo and behold; there's a ghost white lady that [Name] saw before. That's where both Medicine Sellers notice that the grip on their legs has been released.

"YOU DEMON!" Katsuyama shouts angrily, ready with his katana in his hand as he charges toward Bakeneko.

"NO/STOP!"

Both Medicine Sellers shout, failing to stop one of the samurais and [Name] could see that Bakeneko has taken a form, the same form as he saw; along with its yellow eyes.

Both Lady of the House, Mizue and Katsuyama died being eaten by Bakeneko.

Medicine Seller immediately shut the door and used his power to block Bakeneko to come inside. Odajima tries to attack it with his katana but is sent to the wall by Ghost Cat itself. While Kayo bring the pot of salt and throws it right into the Bakeneko and it works for a while, giving time for Medicine Seller to put the talisman, hopefully giving the time to all of them to search for a way to kill it.

"What are you angry about? What's your Regret?! And your Truth?! WHAT IS IT?!"

[Name] could see how frustrated his husband is as the blond man put the talisman on the door and couldn't help but feel sympathy toward him.