Special Chapter #1: Kazuha's Story

A/n: So, the month of Ramadhan is here! And of course, I might be on hold this story until the last day of Ramadhan so Happy Fasting y'all!

Summary: 

Now we know the story about our protagonist, [Name]....

How about, let's hear the story of Kazuha the cat!

Greetings Traveler, I'm Kazuha. I'm a white cat with a crimson streak down the middle of my head. I have lived for a very long time with my master, [Name]. When we first met, I was only a little litter that had been abandoned or left in the box by myself. It was pouring rain, so much so that lightning emerged in the sky. I even pondered whether I might be struck by lightning as I was trying to fall asleep and trembling from the cold.

When everyone had finally completed their task and was prepared to head home, the sound of lightning and rain could be heard in the pitch-black darkness. There is a box in the alley of the local university in Tokyo, and inside is a young white kitten who is shaking from the chilly rain. There was the sound of many footsteps, but nobody paused to examine the box.

The kitten is prepared to accept that he will perish in the chilly rain. The sound of lightning struck, and the kitten flinched, terrified, and shivered, not wanting to feel the lightning strike him. The sound of many footsteps persisted, but the kitty became aware that one of them had halted directly in front of the box.

Glancing up, the kitten watched a pair of shoes come to a stop directly in front of the box, and the owner of the shoes bowed down carefully. The human's (E/c) eyes clashed with the crimson eyes of the kitten.

That's how I met your mother-

That's how an abandoned litter meets its new owner

~~~

Since I moved into a little apartment with [Name], my life has drastically changed. In addition to giving me a lot of food and water, he also spent time showing me about the city, which I had never visited before. Fortunately for me, I'm an adventurer at heart, so if [Name] wants to go out with his friends or spend time alone himself, I'll go over and insist that he take me along. [Name] used to take me everywhere, but occasionally he would tell me that I couldn't come since he had to go to this university for his studies.

I don't mind because I used to live alone, but when he leaves this university, [Name] always spends time with me.

"Kazuha... I can't bring you along with me this time, like I told you." [Name] groaned, but his smile persisted as he saw his cat, Kazuha, trying to look adorable in front of [Name]. He wanted to win the (H/c) haired man over and brought the cat along. If [Name] stays in and watches Kazuha rub his body against his leg, it will be almost ten in the morning and he will be late.

"Meow~"

"Kazuha..."

With another sigh, [Name] set his luggage down and picked up the cat, who purred on his chest the moment he touched it. Proceed to his bedroom, [Name], place the feline on his bed, and stroke its white coat. "I'm sorry, Kazuha, but I'm unable to bring you this time. However, I swear I'll bring you the next time."

After kissing Kazuha on the forehead and running off, [Name] swiftly collects the shoes and keys, opens the door, and locks it behind him. Kazuha ran after his master right away, but when he got to the entryway, the door had already closed, so he was a little late. Observe how, after being left alone for a few minutes, Kazuha keeps meowing and scratching the door before finally giving up and collapsing in front of it.