🖤2🖤

~2 years later~

It had been about two years since I started releasing music, and two years since my first ever tour.

I had been on one more tour but that was just a few dates for my album promo.

It had also been a year since I started dating my current boyfriend, Seth. In fact , we were celebrating currently.

On our first date, he took me out to Longhorn, which if you ask me: it's an amazing steak place.(this being the first date as bf gf)

A little backstory about us:

We met at the after party of my final concert from my tour. A few of his friends just so happened to be my friends too. As cliche as it sounds we exchanged socials and numbers, and began talking.

We sort of hit it off but we're scared the make the first move. It just so happens that Seth got one of our mutual friends Josh to set up our first date.

Our first date was a picnic in a private beach house on the beach near the hotel in which they were staying. (This date being the first ever)

I say the term 'private beach house' because it really was private. It only rented out to certain people and it was far away from the other cabanas but still had a great sand and ocean view.

Coincidentally Seth also rented out the same exact one for this anniversary. Except this time it was just pizza, sushi, and ice cream while watching Netflix because that's all I wanted.

Of course being a good girlfriend also means being sneaky when buying gifts, so I took a folded up paper from my pocket and gave it to my boyfriend.

"Read it." I had demanded.

"Okay.." Seth said clearly confused. "Seth, I hope this note finds you well, and I know it will because I'm giving it to you now. I want you to have the happiest anniversary with me, so I bought you a present and yes...I know that I said I didn't want anything, but that was just so I could give you this gift. Go outside and look under the doormat." He read out loud.

"Go!" I shouted not wanting to wait any more.

Seth went to the doormat and lifted it up revealing a lumpy envelope.

He brought it back in. The limo was created by the key he pulled out. He also pulled another piece of paper. "Seth, congratulations you did it! No more living in a house by yourself. It's time to pack up your things and settle in with me. Happy anniversary I love you." He says reading the note then looking at the singular key dangling from his finger.

He stood there confused for a minute until I fake cough. "You're welcome." I told him.

"I don't..." he stood in silence pondering what I could have meant. "Wait. Is this? Does this mean what I think it does?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Does this mean we're moving in together?"