🖤47🖤

It was a week later. The pain was killing me..well all of us.

We were told that a decision would be made this week, to expect a call letting us know.

Aryia and i were just sitting around at our house. I was eating Salt and Vinegar chips on the couch while Aryia was in the game room playing Fortnite with Colby and Kevin.

It was funny hearing him play games because all i heard was him screaming for Kevin to come give him a medkit..poor guy.

I am also about 2-3 months along at this time.

I got up to put my chips away and came back to the couch to see my phone screen now reading: *1 New Voicemail*

I listened to the voicemail: 'Hello this is Alexander, calling about your audition to be represented by our record label. Upon careful consideration, and hearing other auditions we have decided that you are a great match for our label. Congratulations to you and your band, you are now represented by Own It Records. We look forward to your work.' the voicemail clicked off.

I shrieked. It mustve been loud enough to hear through the headphones, Aryia came rushing in.

"Whats wrong? Is it another spider?" Aryia said.
He still had his headset on.

"Arent you playing your game?" I asked.

"No were in the lobby trying to coordinate our characters...so if you need me to kill the spider..where is it?"

I shool my head. "No spider. But i got the call from.the record label."

"Did we make it? Are we represented by them now?" He asked hands on my shoulders shaking me around.

I nodded. "We are the newest members of Own It Records! Eek im so happy!" I screamed, Aryia joined in and hugged me close.

"Thats truly amazing! Does Katie and Jake know yet?"

I shook my head no.

"Well call them! It sounds like they are ready to go again so ill come back in a few minutes alright? I love ya!" He says placing a wuick kiss to my lips and rushing back to the game room.

"I love you too!" I shouted back.

I texted both Katie and Jake to let them know the results. Needless to say they were both as pumped as we were.

We all agreed we needed to celebrate. I invited them over the following night for dinner, as Aryia was a bit preoccupied right now and probably wouldnt come out for a full dinner.
_______________________________________

Im warning you now...theres going to be drama in the next chapter and i havent even wrote it yet