🖤23🖤

~Time Skip: Back @ Sam&Colbys~

Over 10 hours later and we were back at the Sam and Colby's house.

"Sooo how did it go?" Katrina asked as she and Devyn joined me in the kitchen. (The boys were talking to Aryia in the garage).

"It went good, everything was fine. We determined that the feelings were real, mutual, and not spur of the moment." I said grabbing a can of soda from the fridge.

"Yeah? What's with the ring on your finger. Did Aryia propose to you?" Katrina asked.

"No. He said it's a promise ring to promise that none of the stuff that happened to us back then would happen again. He said it was also a symbol of his love." I said smiling and sitting back down.

"Wait so does that mean...you won't have kids in the future with him then?" Kat asked.

"Why do you ask that?"

"Well..you know." She suggests.

"Oh that? You can talk about it Kat, I trust Devyn." I smiled.

"Thank goodness. I know you mentioned that back when you and Aryia were just a fling in your band days..there was the part about you getting pregnant and scared and you decided not to have the baby. Does that mean you're going to do this if you ever get pregnant with Aryia again?" She asked speaking fast.

"Wait, you were pregnant before?" Devyn asked.

"Did I not ever tell you that?" I asked.

"Honestly I can't remember."

"Yeah, so anyways yes that's true. But I was scared of everything that would happen and before I even told him the fact that I decided to not have the child he told me to raise it with someone else."

"That's not going to happen with this child is it?" Devyn asked.

"Uh Dev.." I said and turned my head to Katrina, who's mouth was opened wide.

"What does she mean this child?" Katrina asked.

"Nothing official yet, it's only been what...a few hours?"

"Yeah but they totally made spicy love to eachother in Paris.."

"And Aryia didn't...you know...he didn't protect himself?" Kat asked.

"He said if he PLANNED to engage in the sexual activity then he would've brought something. But then during the night we were just talking more and it kinda happened. I guess we didn't think of it." I said.

Just then the guys walked in from the garage.

"Hey, so my sister is coming over..she really wants to meet all of you guys and visit her brother of course. So I told her she could hop on over, she's not to far." Colby said to all of us.

"Everyone of us?" Aaron asked.

"Yea Aaron. He told us already." Elton answered

"I know I just wanted to show that I was wanted."