🖤42🖤

Soon enough a girl around my height walks into the room.

Her hair was brown, much like my natural color except my hair was a dyed now. Even this girls eyes were hazel like mine, except i have a small flick of green.

I stared at her, she stared back. Jake, Aryia, and Katie looked at the two of us.

"Woah. You guys could nearly pass as twins." Jake commented.

"You guys think so?" I asked still staring at my supposed sister.

"Yeah!"

I turn away from the girl for a moment. "I just dont get it. Ive never been told about a sister." I turn back to her. "Whats your name?" I asked.

"My name is Lyra..im sorry if this is a bad time...i can try later."

"No its okay! Dont worry, could i maybe ask you a few questions?"

"Of course, anything." The girl..Lyra responded.

I look to the rest of my group "could you guys give us some time?"

"Of course." Katie smiled. "I need to get him for dinner anyway. Ill text ya!" She smiled and hugged me goodbye.

"Yeah, i will go ahead and go home as well, see you." Jake said waving bye.

"Well i cant exactly leave. But ill wait in the lobby if thats okay." Aryia said smiling and kissing my head.

"Okay, thanks babe." I smiled at him as he left and closed the door.

"What do you need to know?" Lyra asked.

"I was always told i had no siblings. How can you say your my sister?"

"Well, im your bigger sister for starters. You werent exactly planned. Mom and dad gave you up for adoption. When dad died mom tried to get you back but you were already adopted by a family...she just recently passed away in her sleep.." i watched her trail off.

"Wait...so my parents...the ones that formerly owned this studio and left it to me arent my biological parents?" I asked.

She shook her head no. "Im sorry.."

"How did you find me?"

"Believe it or not...my boyfriend."

"Hold up..your boyfriend?"

"Yeah..hes actually really close with you guys. You mean Colby never told you?"

"Im sorry...Colby?"

♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎

There you have it! Another chapter with yet another plot twist.

First it was the pregnancy, then it was the sister, now its the sisters dating Colby?

The lovely Lyra is played by Lyra_Lonewolf !!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PLAYING A PART!

Im super excited for this story and cant wait for the further chapters!