🖤31🖤

My heard turned making me look at Aryia who was clenching his phone in his hand. I'm pretty sure I got whiplash from that now.

"Aryia! Don't scare me like that please." I scold.

"I'm sorry, but I know who it is. I'm going to kill him." Aryia threatens once again.

"Aryia you can't kill anyone. What is it your not telling me?"

So Aryia explained.

He told me how the number in the artists name correlated to a friend of ours, and even explained the lyrics and how they matched up to what was happening in our life. I still didn't really understand so I asked: "I still don't get it, who are you talking about?"

"Seth. It's clearly him."

"I'm sorry what? You think Seth is this mystery singer? No offense Aryia, not that I'm doubting you or anything but Seth doesn't have a singing career." I said.

"You don't need a singing career just to make a song. Anyone can sing, produce, write, record, and/or post a song. A career can be made out of that though." Aryia stated.

"Ary I..I just don't know yet." I frowned and folded my arms. "What makes you think it's him?"

"I told you before. The 17, Seth has that tattooed on his forearm. The lyrics 'You wanna be friends but I'm still healing' and even the 'Maybe I'm selfish For thinking you were mine But where's this coming from? I thought that we were fine' pretty much sums it up." Aryia answered.

"You may be right. Do you think we could ask him? But how do you even know it's about me?"

"Just think about it." Aryia frowns slipping on his shoes and jacket. "Meanwhile, I'm going to go have a talk with this kid."