🖤9🖤

"I love you too!" I had called out to him before he shut the door.

"So what sh-"

"Aw dang it!" I shouted before Aryia finished his sentence.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I forgot to ask how long he'd be." I frowned.

"Why is that important?"

"Its important because if he's gonna be gone past dinner time I know to just order delivery or just make something that isn't big. I don't want any food here getting cold while waiting for him." I say typing a message to Seth and sending it.

"You can just heat it up again though can't you?" Aryia asked.

"Yea we can but reheated food just don't taste the same." I said.

"Has he responded yet?" Aryia asked.

"No." I shook my head, Seth is the person to not text while driving. He won't text until he gets to his destination.

"Bummer." Aryia sat tapping his fingers on the table for a moment while pondering some thought. "You want to do something fun?"

"Depends on if our definitions of fun are different or not."

"Let's go to a party, like the good ole days!"

"I don't know about you but I don't really wanna relive anything having to do with the 'good old days', Aryia." I said sighing.

"Listen, forget about that part. It's in the past, I will not force you to go if you don't want to alright?"

I nodded. "Who's party is it?"

"It's a subscriber party for Sam and Colby. They hit a certain goal and wanted to celebrate." Aryia said.

"Yea sure, I just probably won't do much drinking. Who's going to be there?"

"So far Sam, Colby, I think Elton said yes, Corey...I'm just gonna go ahead and say all of that friend group. There's also me, Kevin, Reggie, and you if you come."

I mean I suppose a party wouldn't hurt, as long as I am sober, and I don't do anything I would regret.

"I mean yeah I guess I'll come." I say lookin at my phone reading 11:47. "What time does it start?"

"Well, Reggie, Kevin and I volunteered to go early and help them set up and get everything situated. Since I'd be your ride, if you didn't mind you could come too?"

"Hang around in a random house with a bunch of guys waiting for a party?"

"Sams girlfriend will be there!"

I shrugged. "Okay, we'll what time are you guys leaving?"

Aryia looked at his phone. "Well I need to walk back over there, figure out what car we're taking and break the news that you are coming with us." He thought to himself. "Seeing as it's almost 12..we'll probably leave around one." He added smiling.

"Sound good to me. You gonna head over there now then?" I asked.

"Yea I probably should, just walk over to the house when your all ready okay?" He said. "I'll try to get them outside close to 1."

Aryia gets up and walks to the door, I get up following him and making sure to lock the door when he leaves.

My phone buzzes in my pocket and I pick it back up, Seth responded.

Sethy💕💋: sorry didn't see the text until now. Traffic is terrible today I'm not at joshs yet. I have a minute to call if you want x

So I called my boyfriend.

"Hey what's up?" He said on the other line.

"Not much just chillin, aryia just left."

"Did he do anything?"

"No, we just talked for a few minutes and then he invited me to a party."

"A party? You're kidding."

"No, it's a subscriber party for Sam and Colby hitting a certain goal." I said.

"Oh, that's not bad then. Are you going?"

"Yea I guess I will. I wasn't for sure when you'd be home so that's why I asked your time."

"Well, I got invited too and I'm sure josh did as well. But with our filming and the crazy traffic we got, I don't know if we'll make it." He sighed.

"Oh, well I can text aryia and tell him that I changed my mind if you don't feel safe me going without you."

"No it's fine, go celebrate our friends. I didn't even know Aryia knew them too." I could just imagine Seth's face.

"To be honest me either.."

"Well, traffics moving a bit so I'm going to go. If you go to that party be careful please. Remember I trust you, just not others. Dress appropriately and apologize to the guys just incase josh and I don't make it okay?" Seth said and asked.

"Yes of course, you guys have fun filming okay? I love you, and you guys be safe too!"

"We will, I love you."

___________________________

I'm sorry that was long but I wasn't for sure where I wanted to cut it as my fingers just kept moving

Everytime I stopped at a good part I kept thinking to myself it wasn't enough 😂