At Our Ex-Spence: Chapter #9

When Stiles gets into his apartment, Peter's cooking reaches his nostrils, and he can't help the pleased moan he lets out. "Mm. My wolf that smells sinful."

Peter pokes his head out of the kitchen. "I was going for divine."

"Ah. Well, I can't say that satan in a v-neck makes divine food. What would that say about me?"

"You're right darling. I must admit you are pretty sinful yourself. Those pants hug you really well in all the right places."

Stiles blushes and huffs as he toes off his shoes. "Oh, shut up."

"It's the truth. Far be it from me not to say it. Would you rather I lie and say you're ugly?"

"No."

"Then deal with it dearheart." The wolf goes back into the kitchen and finishes up dinner.

Stiles huffs. "Asshole."

"Yes, dear."

"I'm going to change and then I'll be ready."

"No. You're going to shower, change and then come eat."

Stiles frowns pushing his lips into a pout as he crosses his arms. "What is it with you and me showering?"

Peter turns the burner down and makes his way over to his mate. He nips the puckered lips and runs his fingers lightly down his mate's chest, slipping just barely under the waistband of his pants. "Why wouldn't I have a thing for you and showers? All those soap suds trailing down your lithe perfect body and maybe I see you even wrapping a soapy hand around your cock while fantasizing about me doing it instead.

"Maybe I think about your head thrown back against the tiles as I hold you up and fuck into you. That or maybe I picture you fingering yourself and cumming just from that."

Stiles's chest is heaving with want as his face flushes with desire and his pupils dilate. Peter doesn't put up an ounce of resistance when Stiles drags him to the bathroom and strips them both without thought. They don't fuck this time, but Stiles does drop to his knees and give Peter the best blowjob the wolf has ever had. It's so good Peter's toes curl and his vision whites out. He comes to with spaghetti like limp arms and a hazy expression on his face.

The scent of his mate's smugness hits him, and he growls before pushing away from the wall, spinning Stiles to face the shower wall and getting to his own knees. Clawed fingers spread pale supple cheeks and Peter licks his lips at the perfect pink rose bud untouched by anyone except the amber eyed man himself.

The wolf may or may not shift and use his wolf tongue to get even deeper into the pink pucker, not letting up until Stiles's knees buckle as he lets out a shrill mewling keen, his cock spurting white ropes against the marble shower wall. He would have collapsed if not for Peter's tight hold on him.

"Fucking hell," Stiles slurs. "Do it again."

Peter snorts and kisses his mate's forehead, granting the man's request for a kiss and smiles. "Later sweetheart. I don't want dinner to go to waste."

They finish washing up, get out, dry off and then get dressed, both shirtless and in sweats. The food is sinfully divine, and they eat it curled up on the couch together. It's perfect and after they finish, Stiles latches onto the wolf with his entire body, letting his mate choose the movie. They cuddle all the way through Oklahoma, Sound of Music and State Fair before finally falling asleep halfway through Singing in the Rain.