Better than ususal.

Taylor Pov
~2 weeks later~

It's May and school will be officially over today! The past few days or weeks have literally changed my life as a person. Me and Cameron have only been together for 2 weeks now, and he has really opened my eyes about a lot of things. Things I had a completely different mindset about. Besides that Taylia and I still do that little hair styling job in the complex, and lately we've saved a lot of money to do more things we really wanted to do and buy cute things on a weekly basis. Thank goodness we can manage our money correctly, or we would've been destitute from the beginning. Anyway we're only going to school to finish our chemistry exam and then we're home free. I got out of bed and did my daily routine and got dressed in a grey sleeveless spandex crop top that stopped a little over my belly button , a pair of jean shorts and my timberlands. I did my hair in natural curls and accessorized myself and greeted Taylia in the kitchen.

"Good morning love", I greeted

"Hey chica!" Taylia was wearing some black skinny jeans that were rolled up above the ankles , a baby blue sleeveless crop top, a lot like my gray one actually, and a pair a gorgeous brown saddles.

"So what's your plans for summer?"

"Ugh I really don't know, I was thinking we could do a dance intensive."

"Oooo that sounds like fun, but did I tell you what Cameron told me??"

"No, what", she asked raising one eyebrow and tilted her head.

"Well he suggested that we could go to California and take some workshops of our likening and just explore."

"Now that sounds way better than staying in this boring ass city."

"Haha so your down?"

"Hell yeah I'm down, bey."

"Yeah and maybe if you'd like you could invite your little love Matthew to join us."

"Yeah I'm sure he'll like that, considering he has never met you guys."

"Yeah it can a little bonding session", I said laughing at my stupidness and Taylia rolled her eyes.

"Ok yeah, let's go before we're late."

"Ok, mine or yours", I asked hesitating before reaching for my keys.

"Uhm mine."

"Ok, good I can save on some gas."

We walked out of our apartment and to her cherry red ford mustang. Taylia drove to BMSA blasting The weeknd "worth it", it didn't matter because no one was here, hell it was the last day. we entered the chemistry classroom, it was only us two, and Jasmine, dear god. She's not a douche to me, but she's so annoying, she keeps apologizing and trying to be nice, and I appreciate it, but once you mess something up, its hard to rebuild that "friendship" foundation, ya know?

~After school~

"So Taylia, what are you gonna do now?"

"Uhm, I guess I'm gonna hang out with Matt, what about you?"

"I always told Deion that I'll would never pass sophomore year, so I'm gonna go tell him that I passed instead of dropping out like I thought about."

"That's good for you Taylor, accomplishing things, do you wanna ride back home to get your car?"

"No I might just walk because I was planning to see Cameron myself."

"Cameron's at school?"

"No he's done with school, he's at the bar."

"Oh ok, so your gonna go to the cemetery with him?"

"Yeah I haven't put gas in my car yet."

"Ok girl, be safe though."

"Alright, you too bye Taylia."

"Bye Tay."

I began walking across the riverside to the bar. Before I did that, I embraced the beautiful view, I love Little Rock, but it does get boring if you've lived here for almost 16 years. After a few moments to myself I walked to in the bar and watching Cameron do his job as a bartender. He looked so hot in his black fitted shirt he had to wear as his uniform, and those muscles bulging, Jesus😍. I'm pretty sure he noticed because he started laughing at me.

"Like what you see, Taylor", he asked snapping me back to reality.

"Yes, yes I do, sir."

"Haha... well I also am enjoying the view from my perspective."

"Ooo are you saying I look hot?"

"Yes, yes I am, ma'am", he said mimicking me from earlier.

"Hahaha, it's official, I'm a junior."

"Good for you, I'm officially a junior as well."

"What's going to happen when we graduate?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it", he said kissing my nose.

"Ok...", I trailed off.

"Are you still planing to visit Deion?"

"Yes sir, you mind taking me?"

"Yeah, of course, my shift is over anyway", he said throwing his table rag in the air, and grabbing my hand and walking to his car.

"Thanks, love."

"Your welcome, babe. I know how much this means to you. And by the way your ass looks great in those shorts", he said smirking at me and kissing my hand.

"Thanks, I made sure of that before I walked out the house this morning."

"Gasp, and allow others to admire your body and leave me out", he questioned sarcastically.

"Why of course, sir. Thou art not allowed to view thy masterpiece of thy body", I dramatically said in Shakespearean language.

"Why are you not in theatre ?" He said laughing.

"Because the theatre department at BMSA sucks ass."

~Cemetery~

I walked to Deion's grave and said what I needed to say. I told him that I proved myself wrong for him, and that I'm happy he's happy. I did cry a little because I really miss my little brother, I missed how he would purposefully wake me up in the middle of the night, so I could take him to get some ice cream at where ever was open. I loved how no matter how hard things got, he was always eventually smiling, crying at the same time, but still smiling. I missed him a lot, and I wanted to make sure he knew that I didn't forget about him because I have some nicer things we were never given. I made sure he had everything he needed throughout the school year, because our parents would buy things for the first few months of school, not realizing kids grow, and use school supplies. they were actually forced to by child services. Anyway I said my goodbyes and so did Cameron, and we went back to my place and hung out and watched Netflix.

An: by the way I know nothing about little rock, I'm from Nashville. I know it's been awhile, but schools over in 3 days, so I finally found time.