Alright // pt .1 //

Taylor Pov

~9:20am First Period Mrs.Smith's class~

I was doing a worksheet Mrs.Smith gave us and a note flew on my desk I think it was from Taliya. Anyways it read ::

' So.. u think your ALL THAT, huh?? I know what you've done Taylor! And I'm not gonna let it slide! Hoes like you need a spanking. Wouldn't you like that ? 😏 First your not a cheerleader and never will be.. if I find your name on that ballot , your a$$ is literally MINE ! n/h . I say that 'cause I know if I didn't you'll take that opportunity to say that it's an invitation to fvck me !! Gay a$$ faggot ..Alright that's all bitch tootles!! '

I read the note about 10 times. Ok I don't know Taliya like that, but I know she wouldn't write that to me. I looked up with watery eyes, and Jasmine and her little crew or whatever looked back at me and snickered. I wiped my eyes and raised my hand.

"Yes, Miss.Sullivan," Ms.Smith quietly said.

"May I go to the restroom?"

"Yes. But hurry back."

"Ok, will do", I informed.

I ran out the classroom crying really hard. I don't know what I did to make Jasmine not like me. I'm never in her way anyways, it's not my fault the d!ck head can't dance. I ran into a stall and sat on the toilet. The door opened and I saw some light green vans under the door to the stall. I looked between the small crack in the door and it was Taliya.

"Taylor, open the door please",she sounded concerned.

I did what I was told, and walked out of the stall staring at my reflection in the mirror. My bangs was in face and my black makeup around my eyes smeared against my cheeks, I looked awful.

"Taylor what happened?"

"Jasmine is what happened Taliya."

"Are you going to do something about it or you want me to do something about it?"

I sighed loudly, and responded.

"I'll do something."

"Ok! But lemme clean you up first", she said smiling and sitting up.

"Alright."

She got my black smeared makeup off my cheeks and applied more. Lipgloss, eyeshadow, lipstick, blush, eyeliner, etc. I opened my eyes and looking like a new person I thanked her and continued my day. Lunch was Ehh again. The last bell of the day, was when the cheerleading list was listed on the main build board in front of the office. Everyone that tried out for the sport including me ran to the board. Some went away sad, some went away happy. I was the last one to go to the board, and I did walk away happy. I made the cheerleading squad. YAY!!!! Taliya was behind me and we jumped together. I just wonder how my parents will react.

~~~ Cliffy~~~