Mind to body connection pt.1

Taylor pov

It was about time for the party and we were running about 15 mins late, because of traffic, but that's okay. Sometimes it's good to be fashionably late, not too late, but late. When we got there it was so dunk and hype. There was a band and famous rappers and singers. The vamps was there, and 5 seconds of summer, juicy j, Kelly Rowland, Big Sean, Shawn Mendes, Cher Lloyd, Ariana Grande, and Katy Perry. (an: let's just pretend this is what's happening😭)
We got there when Cher Lloyd was performing "Oath" with Becky G. Me and Taylia love this song. It perfectly describes us! We will always be best friends, no matter how many times I call her lazy or a douche bag. She knows she's my home skillet. (an: I'm a country Nashville citizen, don't judge me) We were jamming and me and Taylia kind of drifted from Cameron and Matt.

~hour and a half later~

"Hey Tay have you seen Cameron and Matt?" I asked Taylia.

She was beyond drunk. She was grinding on every girl here. She wasn't gay but she was drunk. She must be pretty damn loyal to Matt, for her to be this drunk and not coming in contact with one single guy, impressive. I was drinking a little too, but not as much as Taylia. I left her on nearby bench and went to look for Cameron. I walked through the masses of drunk and high people and I couldn't find Cameron or Matt. I saw Matt jamming to Big Sean "research" with Ariana Grande.

"Hey Matt have you seen Cameron?" I practically yell.

"No, I saw him getting another drink over there," Matt says pointing in the direction of the drink section. I walk to the drink section looking for Cameron and I see him slobber switching with some other girl. He had a red cup in his hand and she had a blunt in hers. People around them were cheering them on and recording them. I storm over there and push her on the ground.

"What the fuck is your problem Cameron?" I yell in his face. The masses of people "ooo-ed" at us.

"Taylor, what are you talking about?" He said dumbfounded.

"You, dumbass! And this bitch you were slobber switching with!"

"I didn't kiss anyone, I love you!"

I slung the girl off from the ground and put her in Cameron's face.

"Yes the fuck you were. You were kissing this hoe!" I say throwing her back on the ground.

"I don't even know her, she could have herpes or something."

"Yeah, you really don't remember?" I say getting curious.

"No. I swear."

"Well I know what I saw. And apparently so does everyone else that recorded it", I say handing him some guys phone who recorded it. He looked at it in awe, as if he couldn't believe his own actions. I was about to cry, but I had to confront this girl, who looked familiar. She pulled her high ass off the ground and spat in front of me, how rude.

"Hey, you're that girl from the diner." I say realizing who it is.

"Ahh, so you remember", she said blowing smoke.

"Are you even high, Ella??"

"It takes more than just one blunt to get me high", she said smirking.

"So you knew what you were doing?"

"Ugh, I mean look at him he's hot. And you were no where to be found."

"You're a fucking dickhead!"

"Noo girl, I su-"

"Get the hell away from me", I say pushing her.

"Don't fucking push me", Ella said standing up again.

"Ohh, and what are you going to do about it, huh?" I say getting in her face.

"Taylor don't! You're practically crippled!" Cameron said grabbing my arm.

"Fuck off, Cameron." I say shrugging him off.

"I'll fucking show you!" She says with her rancid marijuana breath.

"Ya know, you're all bark and no bite."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"It means you're all talk, and won't do shit." I say emphasizing the 's' word. She slapped me across my face causing me to loose my balance. I quickly storm back up and punch her in her face repeatedly. Right and left, she was bleeding pretty bad, and I had tons of her warm blood on my hands. She managed to tackle me over and grab my hair. She doesn't know how to fight. That's a bitch move to grab another girls hair during a fight. And she had a pretty tight grip on it. Someone pulled her off of me, again beating the shit out of her. It was Taylia😏. That's my bitch.

"No--hoe is about--to touch--my--fucking-- best-- friend--" Taylia says between kicks to Ella's rib cage.

"Tay- stop!" Matt yells from the distance. Cameron and Matt are trying to break up the fight, but everyone knows not to interrupt an intense girl fight. Me and Taylia basically tagged team on Ella. Which is a bitch move too, but she had two other girls to jump in. One girl threw Taylia to the ground and wasn't playing any games. She punched, kicked, pulled, yanked, and much more. Taylia really couldn't feel anything, because she's drunk. But Ella was sitting on me, yelling, because that's the only thing she's good at. I slung her off of me, and ran to the girl that was mobbing Taylia. I wanted to fucking kill that bitch. It was more than Ella making out with Cameron, or her being rude to me, it was personal. Some other girl was mobbing the person who actually took time to understand my family, my situation, she literally invited a stranger in her home and took me under her wing. If it wasn't for Taylia I would probably be still in and out of hotels or under a bridge because I'll be too sad or upset to get a job because of Deion's death. Police officers throwing me on the ground and putting hand-cuffs on me interrupted my thoughts. I looked to my left and she Taylia in the same scenario. She looked at me and smiled like she had the best time fighting three bitches. They yanked me up, and I saw Cameron and Matt trying their best to fight through them to get to me and Taylia. Wow we're being arrested in Malibu, CA. Talk about goals😏. The police officers threw us into the back of the car and quickly drove off.

"Tay..." Taylia started.

"Yeah."

"That was awesome😏"

"Fuck yeah!"

"Hey we're innocent😇. Ella was slobber switching with your boyfriend. That seems like an invitation for a fight to me." Taylia said turing her head forward again smirking.

"Yeah well Cameron doesn't know what happened, whatsoever."

"Taylor, you know what alcohol does to people. Especially to people like Cameron. His sweet, innocent kidneys can't take all those toxics at once."

"Yeah I guess you're right." I say looking down snickering.

"Don't be mad at him. He wouldn't do it on purpose."

"Yeah, I was just mad that Ella, out of all people I know in Malibu, which is just her, would do that. I tipped her 20 fucking dollars!"

"Oh my god, how rude of her. That's probably the most she's made all month." Taylia says making me laugh harder than ever. It's probably true. Malibu is a party city. I bet she hooked up with a lot of guys in the diner.

"I love you Taylia. You're my bitch😘"

"Awn thanks Taylor. You're my hoe😏"

We laughed at our stupidity, fell asleep on each other. I'm glad I have someone like Taylia. Someone who I can brag about in prison and to our future children. She really is the most wonderful best friend anyone could ask for.

An: that's a wrap for part one. Part two is coming shortly. Lets see how Taylor and Taylia will be in prison, or will someone bail them out? Ehh, we'll see😏.