Too much to deal

Taliya Pov

Hey y'all, so ok I haven't been completely honest with just about anyone. So I have a problem I HATE Taylor soo much, I mean she is soo so fragile and soft. Ok yes, at first, I did like her as a friend, but after I went to her house and that scene happened it got three real. So I'm going to just have to go and take care of my Bussiness .

Taylor Pov

So later today I was sitting on the couch, Deion is at his friends house, and Taliya is in the kitchen doing something. I went back there and she was holding a knife like one of those crazy people on them scary movies.

"What are you doing", I asked.

"Making some food."

"Oh. what ya making?"

"Chicken."

"You need a huge knife to cut chicken."

"I like my slices to be perfectly sliced."

"Oh so you like them perf .. perf."

"Yep! exactly", she answered all pippy and hippy.

I walked out and let her do her thang. I was about to go to this lady's house to give her box braids, but I got a phone call from a unknown number.

~phone call~

"Hello", I greeted.

"Hi, is the Taylor Sullivan", they asked.

"Yes. who is this?"

"I'm Dr.Philip, and it's about your brother Deion Henry. Well he's been shot in his chest very close to his heart, anyway we need you here ASAP!"

"I'm already out of the door!"

~end of phone call~

I told Taliya about the phone call, and we quickly rushed to the hospital. I asked the lady at the front desk where Deion was she said room 256 I went up while Taliya stayed in the lobby.

"Deion..."

He didn't answer

"Deion..!?"

Still no answer. I went to go get Dr.Philip he did the doctor process and he turned to me.

"What", I asked.

"I'm.. So.. Sorry", he replied.

"What you mean? Why you apologizing?!"

"Your brother.. He's.. Dead."

It's like the whole world just froze, I think I actually fainted for about 10nins. then I woke up with Taliya in my face.

"Taylor, are you ok?"

"No. Taliya I'm not! My little brother just died and I didn't even get to tell him that I love him."

"Look Taylor, I'm sorry I'll just give you time to get yourself together, ok."

She walked out and I cried harder than I've even cried before. I felt lost and very empty. Deion was the one reason I had a purpose of living. I took care of him, it's a shame to know that some ignorant son of b!tch had to take a 7 year olds life. And I will find justice, because this just ain't right.