A new phase // pt . 2 //

Taylor Pov

Today was Sunday and it was 12 noon, and I wanted to go to church too. Anyway I woke up Deion we got ready and headed to Taliya's house. I knocked on the door she answered with a smile.

"Hey", she greeted.

"Hi Taliya, are you sure-"

"Taylor it's fine just shut up and come in", she interrupted.

I did as she said, and she led me to a gorgeous room, with a queen size bed, sky blue bed spread and other accessories. She calls it the 'Blue Room'. Then she led Deion to another room in the middle of hers and I assume mine. She calls that one the green room.

"Taliya I really wanna thank you for all of this!"

"It's nothing Taylor."

"I'll try not to be selfish, okay."

She giggled a little then responded.

"Ok, but this is your home too, therefore I don't care what you do, just don't be mean though."

"Ok. But how do you pay for everything?"

"I do people's hair around here for $50 and up."

"Cool, can I help?"

"Of course."

We got settled in and are dinner,we had pizza. I hope this won't be a lot for Deion at one time. After dinner we went to bed. I'm glad someone like Taliya cares enough to invite sort of strangers into her home.

~Next Morning~

7:00am

Taylor Pov

It's 7am and I went into everyone's room to wake them up.

"Taliya.. Taliya wake up", I whispered.

"Taylor we don't have to go to school,its a snow day."

"How is it a snow day? We live in Arkansas", I asked.

"Look outside", she said turning over.

I walked outside and it was snowing pretty hard. I sighed and walked back into my room, and went back to sleep. Good thing we don't have school, because I really didn't wanna go anyways.

A/n :: Ok here is part 2. Comment, vote, and share. I wanna know what you think!