Another start pt.2

An: This chapter will be a little lengthy and will include some sexual content. I will put a notice before and after the sexual content as a fair warning.

Taylia Pov
~next morning 7:36am~

I didn't wake up next to Matt, instead I woke up to a folded note and a red rose on the pillow beside me. It read:

'Went to go pick up some things with Cameron to make today very special, see you in a little bit, and happy birthday love😘'

I set the note down on the night stand and sat up and smelled the rose. It was lovely. Matt is lovely. Taylor and Cameron are lovely. Today is just going to be lovely. I walked into the bathroom and did my daily routine, and went into Taylor's room.

"Good morning", I greeted.

"Hey good morning, and happy birthday!"

"Thanks, what are we doing today?"

"I can't tell too much...", she started and I sighed because I like to know what's going on in the world I live in.

"But I guess I say this part. We are going to the beach as soon as they get back, and you and Matt will be together for the rest of the night and me and Cameron will be doing our own thing."

"Ok, what are you and Cameron going to be doing?"

"Probably just staying at the beach, and sight seeing, nothing major."

"Oh okay..." I trailed off, I was wondering when they'll be back because I really wanted to go to the beach today. But a door opening broke my train of thought.

"Happy birthday Taylia", Matt and Cameron said in sync.

"Thanks guys", I hugged Cameron and kissed Matt.

"Ok, so...." Taylor trailed off.

"Beach time", Cameron finished.

"Yaaaas!" I cheered and they laughed at me.

I went to go change into my bathing suit, which was a high waisted floral pattern bottom and a strapless top to match. I threw on some high waisted jean shorts over them along with white sandals. I put my hair in a ponytail and applied waterproof eyeliner and mascara. Taylor had on something similar, except her bottoms were white and navy blue stripes and her top being solid white tied around her neck. She also covered up in some high waisted jean shorts along with navy blue sandals, with her hair being in a semi messy, yet neat bun and waterproof eyeliner and mascara. We were ready to go.

"Ok let's hit the beach", Taylor said excitingly.

We basically ran to the beach like little kids. We're like the perfect best friends. Me and Taylor aren't like those girls to just tan and stay on the shore, we can surf actually, we learned off of YouTube, probably not smart but at least we can swim, we're never trying to surf not in a million years. Anyway we immediately ran to the water like a bunch of pack rats.

Taylor Pov

"Hey Taylia, look at this wave with me"

We dove under the water passing the big wave from under us, and rose up above it.

"I love doing that, I like how the water goes over itself, ya know?" I asked.

"Yeah it's like-", Taylia was cut off by sirens surrounding the area. I looked around us and people were screaming and what not. There wasn't a life guard on duty but sirens went off? As people flooded out the water they were yelling "rip current, rip current." Rip currents are the deadliest natural disasters. I heard of them, but never knew what to do in case of one. I swam back to shore following Taylia, Cameron and Matt, who were way in front of me. I could hear Cameron yelling trying to turn back around and make me swim faster, but I moved father apart than closer. I was making zero progress, and I started to get tired. I was still trying to swim as fast as I could, but a wave hovered over me causing me to go back under. Waves kept coming over me, and they were so strong they were sinking me to the bottom of the ocean floor. somehow I managed to get to the surface, and I'm hundreds of miles away from the shore.