The Truth .

~Next morning~

|7:30am|

Deion Pov

I didn't go to sleep like at all. I didn't want Taylor to get beaten as well, so I just sat in room and cried myself to sleep. Anyway it's Wednesday and we both have school.. Ehh school is just so violent now a days. I hate it. I do my Dailey routine and go into Taylor's room. She's fluffing her big hair.

"You ready", I politely asked.

"Yes."

"Are you going to eat breakfast?"

"No",she said bluntly.

We walk downstairs.. No one was there in the kitchen. I peeked in my parents room, their sound asleep.

I walked in the kitchen, Taylor was writing a note, it read ::

'Mama and daddy me and Deion are I'm our way to school, bye.

With Love,

Taylor and Deion'

Taylor walked me to school and we went our separate ways.

Taylor Pov

I walked in school late // As usual // at 8:17am.. I went to my locker and grabbed my chemistry book, and went to class. Mrs.Smith glared at me making me very uncomfortable.

"Do you have a note Miss.Sullivan", she asked me ever so politely.

"Yes Ma'am."

I reached for my tardy slip, and walked to the front of the class to her. Before I reached for her hand Jasmine Ellen tripped me, in front of the whole class. I fell straight on my face. I looked up to see the class laughing at me, even Mrs.Smith. I gave her my tardy slip and say in my seat in the back of the classroom, and put my head on my desk. Someone tapped me on my shoulder I looked surprised because I usually don't talk to people. Or that don't talk to me.

"Hey, I'm Taliya.. Taliya Hampton."

"Uhm hi", I said very shyly.

"Don't worry about Jasmine, she can be a d!ck sometimes."

"Oh, yeah I've noticed."

"Excuse me, Miss.Sullivan and Miss.Hampton do you need something", Mrs.Smith rudely said.

"No, Ma'am",Taliya quietly said.

"Look Taylor I'll talk to you later, here's my number",she whispered.

"Thank you, Taliya."

"Call tonight at 7pm Taylor."

"Ok", I bluntly said turning away.

Did I just make a friend? Mama won't like that. I just know she won't. anyway skipping to cheerleading tryouts.

"Alright girls, you will do 3 cheers and 1 dance", the cheer coach Ms.Monae said.

She grouped into to 4 groups, I was in group 4. All the other groups were ok. I mean I'm not a critic or anything but Jasmine's little click wasn't all that great. but who am I to judge people.

"Group 4", Ms.Monae said smiling from ear to ear.

I went to the back //Of course// and did the first 3 cheers ok, if you ask me.

"Uhm, Taylor come to the front for the dance, please ma'am", Ms.Monae seemed calm.

I quietly said 'Excuse me' to everyone I passed by, and made my way to the front of my row.

I was quite nervous actually. Ms.Monae played Beyoncé 'Grown Women' and I successfully did my thang 😊.

"Alright, I will like to see Jasmine, Sydney, Ashley, Rani, Liya, Michelle, and Taylor do the dance one more time."

I did as she said but in the back of everyone. Thats when Ms.Monae stopped the music.

"Taylor, what are you doing? Get in the front of the line!"

I did as she said, and did the dance routine once again. She told me I did good, I thanked her, and also the new 2014-2015 cheerleaders will be posted tomorrow.

I was so happy someone thought I was good. I walked home, and enjoyed the rest of my day/night. I really hope I make the team.