A new phase // pt. 1 //

Taylor Pov

Good thing it's Saturday, so me and Deion don't have school. I woke up at 9am thinking about how things will go for me and him living on our own now. People will soon get suspicious, and end up calling the police and say that we're run aways. Deion woke up at noon (12pm) looking at me worried.

"What's wrong", I asked concern.

"I had a bad dream."

"About?"

"It was about mama and daddy... when you was 7 years old, and I wasn't born at the time, but I saw the whole thing. And you, mama,and daddy were eating dinner,and then daddy got made at mama.. and he started hitting her.. like punching and stuff. You were only 7 so you really didn't know what to do obviously, so you hid under the kitchen table-"

"STOP", I commanded.

I didn't want to hear another word. I remember that day, it haunts me every night. I ran to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't know who I was anymore. I've been through quite a lot, I grabbed my phone and called Taliya.

~Phone call~

"Hey", she greeted.

"Hi".

"What's up?"

I told her every detail including Deion's dream. I could she feel her crying on the phone.

"Taylor, why don't you and Deion come live with me instead of a hotel?"

"I don't know, are you sure?"

"Yes", she insured me.

"Ok! We'll be over there tomorrow", I informed her.

"Ok, my bugling."

I told Deion to pack all of his stuff again and that we will be leaving tomorrow afternoon. I just hope Deion will have a stable life style with him living with me and Taliya.

~~~ Cliffy ~~~

A/n :: sorry if it's short I've been busy soo, I didn't have time to get into detail. But tomorrow | Hopefully | I'll do part 2!