It ain't the same

Taylor Pov

~1 week later~

~4:34am~

I was having a dream about Deion. Ww was happy, it was a bright day, no ignorant parents, it was just perfect.

~My Dream~

"Taylor can we go to Starbucks pleaaase", Deion begged.

"Sure, short stuff."

We rushed into Starbucks and we both got a frappe. It seemed like we was in there for days, because it got really dark real quick.

"Hey, Deion we gotta get going home."

"Ok Taylor."

We walked about for 10mims and I felt like I was being followed; therefore I turned around, no one was there. 5mins later that same overwhelming feeling came over me.. I turned around still no one. I began to pick up my pace with Deion's arm in my hand. I turned around just to be sure I wasn't going crazy yet.. no one was behind me. I sighed of relief and began to relax. I looked at Deion who was smiling at me, and I looked ahead and kept walking. About 15mims some man who was running knocked me over into a near by pond and grabbed Deion .. he stabbed him directly in his chest.

~end of dream~

I woke up heavily breathing and sweating .. I slick wish I was still asleep just so I can beat the shit out if that random man, but it's over now. I gazed at my alarm clock and it was 5:53 am ,, thank God were on fall break ! I went into Taliya's room she was sound asleep, so I went back to sleep and held onto Deion's favorite sock monkey

Bo-Bo .

A/n :: sorry if it's too short and sorry for taking so long to update,, I'm thinking about writing a story about my life using names that aren't in my family.. idk if I should tho.