Trying different things☺️

Taylor Pov
~3 days later~

It was 3 days after the incident and I'm doing a little better. I would've put myself in a cast, but my at least my leg is all stitched up. I woke up and limped my to the bathroom and did my daily routine and got dressed in a gray crop top with a pair of eyes on them crying a little, a pair of high waisted blue jeans and white nike forces. I put my hair in a semi neat braid and threw it in ponytail, my accessorizes consisted of a gold watch, chain, and earrings, along with light mascara and eyeliner and neutral color of balm. I walked out the hotel bathroom seeing a sleepy Cameron.

"Good morning", he greeted

"Buenos Días", I greeted in Spanish.

"Mmm, ¿Como estás?"

"Ooo, muy bien. ¿Y tú?

"Ok enough Spanish. I'm good, now may I have a good morning kiss", he said poking out his lips.

"Not until ya brush ya teeth", I say walking into Taylia and Matt's room.

"Morning, lovelies!" I greeted.

"Hello", they say in sync fully dressed.

Taylia and I were dressed similar. she was wearing "Céline Paris" t- shirt with the short sleeves rolled slightly, blue high waisted jeans, and timberlands with a flower design on one side of each boot. And her hair was in French braided pig tails.

"Mmmm, looking good Tay", Taylia smiled.

"Great minds think alike", I finished.

"Where's Cameron?" Matt questioned.

"I think getting dr-", I was cut off by Cameron kissing my lips lightly.

"Finished getting dressed." he said pulling away, and I smiled.

Taylia and Matt just looked at us with their mouths hung open.

"That was a little rude", Taylia started.

"Yeah, Cameron she was in mid sentence." Matt finished.

"Oh my god, guys shut the fuck up." I said laughing.

We laughed for a while at our stupidity, and we soon left to go to a nearby restaurant. it was so nice, we ordered our food, boy Malibu had some good ass food.

"Can I get you anything else", the waitress asked.

"Mmm. mmm, mmm", we mummer with food still in our mouths. the diner hired young waitress to attract customers, but she wasn't the rest of them, ya know snobby. it was an 80s themed diner, but that didn't mean the majority of the waiters had to be bitches all the time.

"Ahh, no I think we're good."

"Ahaha ok, just let me know if you need anything."

"Excuse me", Taylia started.

"Yes ma'am."

"Are you the only nice person that works here?"

"Ahaha, probably! It's pretty rough around here, but I just mind my buss-"

She was interrupted by someone bumping into her, causing the food to spill all on her.

"Watch what the fuck your doing, Ella!" The other waitress semi yelled in her face, only for Ella and ourselves to hear. Ella looked at us, and so did the other waitress. She gave a nice smile, and dusted herself off, as if she a lick of food on her, which she didn't, and walked away.

"I'm sorry. So yeah that's my life here. Is there anything else I could do for you all?" Ella asked with a nice smile like nothing happened, we shook our heads no, and finished our food.

"I would've fucked that bitch up", I say taking the last bite of my pancakes.

"Same, and if I got fired I wouldn't give a shit." Taylia stated.

Ella came back, cleaned up, and gave us our receipt. Matt decided to pay for this one, we usually take turns paying to be fair to one another. She took his credit card, and came back to our table.

"Here's your card, sir." she said handing Matt his wallet.

"Thank you", he said giving a genuine smile.

"Hey, I know I really don't know you all, but there's a party at this downtown open arena area, I was just suggesting that since you're touring Malibu."

"Oooo that sounds like fun, can we go", I say being all excited.

"Wait we can't just go to a random party. We need to know who all will be there, if there will be smoking or drinking, or-"

"Shut the fuck up, Cameron. If there's drinks, you'll probably have a couple." I said smirking knowing his thinking.

"But--"

"Nooope. No we're going, Ella." I say bringing my attention back to her. She smiles and walks away leaving us be. We headed out the diner and walked around more to kill time. We weren't going back to the hotel, since what we had on for the party was presentable. I was too excited, I was so looking forward to this party which was only hours away. oooooo I can't wait.

~~~~Cliff fucking hanger~~~~

An: sorry I've been watching too much orange is the new black😁. But party chapter is next bey😏