The struggle

Taliya Pov

~next morning~

6:34am

Today we did have school. And I honestly didn't want Taylor to go, she needed rest, because she was up all night crying. I gave her comfort to take 6% of the pain away. But I was hella tired soo I had to get some sleep.

I went into Taylor's room who was snuggled up to Deion's favorite stuffed lion "Rascal" .. Taylor have him for his 6th birthday. I shook her to get her attention.

"Tay..."

"Yeah Taliya", she responded looking at me.

"You feel like going to school today??"

"No, but I must get an education."

"Taylor if you don't wanna go just say something I'll let teachers know--"

"No. I'm going!"

Taylor and I got dressed ate breakfast.. etc. And we left for school.. school was surprisingly better than what I thought it would be. Taylor seemed to block what happened yesterday and keep going with life.

When we got back home Taylor went to the lady's house to do her box braids, he was supposed to go yesterday, but you know the struggle. I did the same, basically after was a "work" day. But I just hope Taylor ain't going off he deep end, usually when a loved one dies that particular person is very sad, feels alone, A little depressed, etc. but not Taylor she just seems you know regular.. 😒 like that. But if she's not like that than it's ok I guess.