I hate Alabama

Julianna
After deciding that we were going to the game I quickly put on my LSU jersey that is oversized a pair of shorts and my white air forces. I decided to leave my hair be and throw on some mascara.

(imagine the jersey is an LSU jersey)

Once I was finished I walked down the stairs and texted our sorority group chat to see who was going so we can all tailgate. Seeing a bunch we're going I decided to make my drink I would bring to the tailgate now, which of course was a Borg and if you don't know what that is, it is a Black Out Rage Gallon that has water, vodka, tito's and a hydration packet. Probably the best thing to get drunk off of because not only is it good but you're staying hydrated.

I make one for Ella knowing she will be asking me to make it because in her words 'You make them the best I swear you were a bartender in your past life'. Once she walks down we both head out and make our way to the stadium. Walking up to where our sorority is I am stopped by non other than Tess "So heard you almost hooked up with Joe Burrow?" she asks with her fake ass tone that makes me want to pull out my city girl and just punch her, but I am much better than that so i don't, "I did why you ask?" I ask not really caring what she has to say. She steps closer and says so only we here "Stay the fuck away from Joe he doesn't need to be seen with a slut like you got it?" when she says that my jaw almost drops but I don't let her know it's getting to me "And if I don't?" I threaten which just makes her smirk "I'll tell Claire that you slept with her ex the day they broke up yeah I know about that too" she says walking away.

I stand there shocked and instantly start downing my Borg "Wow Jules chill" I hear Ella say making me give her a look which makes her instantly put her hands up in a my bad way "Come on Jules don't listen to her you know she's just bluffing" she says which I just nod because does she really have proof that I slept with Claire's ex? Honestly who knows

-After the game-

The game was fun, especially since we won. When ever the team wins the football team has a party. Me and Ella decided lets go and I will just avoid Joe. However, that immediately turned into regret because the moment I walk in all I see is Tess all over Joe. It shouldn't make me mad right? But my god it made my blood boil. Ya know what, two can play that game. I walk over and grab a drink and walk up to Nick "Hey you" I say in a flirty way "Well if it isn't my favorite Pixie" he says making me smile. I wrap an arm around him and lean up whispering in his ear "Meet me at your room after the party" smirking I pull away and wink walking back to Ella and the other girls and we all start dancing.

You know that feeling you get when someone is watching you? Well that's exactly how I felt right now. Turning to my left I see Joe staring at me while Tess is trying to talk to him about god knows what. The moment we make eye contact he smirks, almost like one where he's about to do something he knows will get to me. I turn back to the girls before noticing that Joe and Tess are now on the dance floor grinding on each other. Honestly it's disgusting because she has no idea what to do so it just looks awkward and it takes everything in my not to laugh. Turning to the girls I feel hands go around me making me look behind seeing Nick. I smirk and dance with him.

As I start to turn to Nick I awoke thing I wish I didn't see. Joe and Tess are making out. It honestly feels like a punch in the gut. But why does this bother me? He did me wrong so why am I so jealous and hurt that he's making out with Joe. You know what he wants to play that game let's play it. Fully turning to Nick I start to make out with him. I am not going to lie Nick is a great kisser but there's no spark there unlike when I made out with Joe. With Joe it felt..right. Nick soon starts to kiss down to my neck and I happen to take a look at Joe and Tess who are now not anywhere near each other and Joe is nowhere to be found. Let's go to my room" Nick says in my ear making me nod allowing him take my hand and lead me the way.

-the next morning-

I wake up instantly regretting all the drinking I did. Opening my eyes I see Nick still sleeping next to me. I get out from his grip and put a pillow in my place and quietly put on my clothes and walk out closing the door. Once the door is shut I turn around but what I didn't expect was to be face to face with Joe who I didn't knows room was right next to Joe. Neither of us saying anything just stand there looking at each other. Joes eyes trail to my neck seeing the hickeys Nick left making him stiffen and walk away. As much as I wanted to get back at him I honestly feel guilty so I follow "Joe wait" I say following him down the stairs and my god is he quick. He stops and turns to me "What are we even now?" he asks making me scoff "I'm sorry last time I checked you're the one who started this whole thing not me" I say looking at him getting angrier by the minute "Yeah and I was trying to apologize but you wouldn't listen" he says getting louder.

"Oh I'm sorry you wanted me to let you apologize for basically calling me a slut? So then you think the smart thing is to hook up with one of my sorority sisters? Be fucking for real Joe" I say starting to walk away but he pulls me back to him "You took it another step forward sleeping with Nick" he almost yells in my face. I pull my arm out of his grip stepping closer "I get to sleep with whoever I want you're the one who decided not to sleep with me" I say pointing my finger at him before turning around walking out and slamming the door not knowing he followed me "I'm sorry Jules ok? I'm sorry for calling you a slut, i'm sorry for making out with Tess, i'm sorry for getting mad at you for sleeping with Nick...I'm sorry" he says then turns away walking back to his house.

What I did next was probably the biggest yet the best mistake I ever made.

_______________________

(A/N: Ohhh what do we think Jules did? I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

I am officially on spring break so I will be trying to post more the next up coming days! I hope you all had a good day!

Please comment and vote babes!)