Graduation

Julianna

The time finally come. Graduation day. Wait you think I'm graduating already? No I still have another year. Joe is graduating and I am going of course, because what girlfriend would I be if I didn't go to support my boyfriend. This also means, yes I am meeting Joe's parents and when I tell you I am scared I wasn't able to sleep much last night because of what they would think. I literally walk into Ella's room where her and Ja'Marr are just laying i her bed and I lay in the middle "Oh yeah just join the cuddle session why don't you?" Ja'Marr says and I hope a hand up to him "Nows not the time Ja'Marr" I say and take a deep breath "I'm meeting Joe's parents and I'm freaking out" I say and Ella gasps "His parents?" she asks and I nod "AND his brothers!" I say and Ella's eyes widens "Honey that's a big deal" she says and I nod "I know" I sigh and just lay there.

While laying in the bed with them we hear a knock and the door opening "Jules? Ella??" we hear Joe yell "In Ella's room!" I yell down hearing him walk up to her room. When he walks in and sees us his eyebrow raises "What is happening here?" he asks laughing "Jules laid with us and don't even think..." Ja'marr starts then I open my arms and Joe lays on top of me joining "about joining, seriously? Can't I just lay with my girlfriend??" he asks and I look at him "First off she's my best friend so" I say and he rolls his eyes. I look down at Joe who's just content laying on me making me smile holding him when my phone rings. I pull it out of my pocket seeing it's my mom facetiming making both me and Ella look at each other "Why's your mom calling?" she asks and I shrug answering showing her both me and Ella "Hi mom" I say "Hello Julianna...oh hi Ella" my mom says then looks at the camera "Uh who's head is laying on your chest? Is that Joe?" she asks and I nod showing him to her "And Ella's boyfriend is next to us" I show her Ja'marr "Hello boys" she says.

I then put the camera back on me "What's up?" I ask "Well I have been talking to Joe's mom and I am coming to the graduation as well" she says making my eyes go wide. I totally forgot when I told my mom about Joe she wanted his and his moms number and since then, I am assuming, they've become best friends "Wait what?" I ask totally shocked "Well I want to meet Joe in person and she said she's meeting you today and she suggested I come to the graduation so I am already here" she says making me almost freak out "That's so exciting I guess I will see you later?" I say wanting to get off the phone quickly. She nods and we say our goodbyes so I hang up and look at Joe.

His face is just as shocked as mine "What is happening?" he asks and I shrug "How bad would it be if we just run away after your graduation?" I ask and he laughs getting up "I have to go get ready you driving over with me?" he asks and I nod "Yup just text me when your done and I will head over to you "Ok" he says leaning in kissing me "Ew no don't do that here" Ja'marr says and then me and Joe look at each other and shrug going full on make out in front of him "Oh my god not in my bed!" Ella yells laughing "Wouldn't be the first time" I say laughing quickly getting out of the bed with Joe "Wait what!?" she yells as we walk out quickly "Love you!" I say sticking my head in smiling then pulling away turning to Joe "I'll see you later" I say kissing him again "I'll see ya, love you" he says walking out.

I wait till he's completely gone to literally freak out and walk to Ella "What do I do!? He's going to meet my mom!" I freak out. I am nervous because I know him and his parents are expecting my mom and dad, however my dad left when I was two leaving it to be just me and my mom. I never knew why he left, I just assumed it was because of me but my mom always says that's not it, when we all know it's exactly why. Ella comes up and calms me down "Relax, Jules they're not going to judge you because of that ok?" she says and I nod tearing up "What if they do though?" I ask sniffling "Ask what?" Ja'Marr says and we look at him "Um nothing babe..." Ella starts and I shake my head "It's fine" I huff. I wipe my tears and then look at him "My dad left when I was two, I'm nervous they'll judge that it's just me and my mom" I say and Ja'Marr looks at me and stands up coming over and hugging me "Jules they definitely will not, I've met his parents and they're so cool they are going to love you and your mom" he says and I smile hugging him back "Thanks Marr" I say then pull away "Ok let me go and get ready" I say and wipe my tears then walk out going to take a shower. Once i'm done with the shower I decide to straighten my hair and do light makeup and throwing on a yellow dress and sandals.

I walk to Ella's room once I am done "What do you think?" I ask showing her and she smiles nodding "You look beautiful Jules, don't forget they're going to love you" she says and I smile getting a text from Joe that he's finished "Ok wish me luck"...

I walk to Ella's room once I am done "What do you think?" I ask showing her and she smiles nodding "You look beautiful Jules, don't forget they're going to love you" she says and I smile getting a text from Joe that he's finished "Ok wish me luck" I say and walk out.

Well here goes nothing.

____________________________________
(A/N: I am gonna make this into two parts but I wanted to get a update out for you guys! I hope you all enjoy this one!

Please vote and comment!)