Tequila

(TW: mention of drugs)

Joe

I hate the Jules is so mad at me but for her to blame Nick was a little irrational. I mean it couldn't be him right? Anyways we were walking to TKE, which just so happens to be Julianna's favorite frat which kind of makes me worried. I never liked TKE only, only because of stories I have heard of from the different guys, but if Jules likes them I guess they have to be ok. The moment you're outside the house you can hear the music blaring and a hint of weed.

Julianna

Walking up to TKE I can't even contain my excitement. We go around the house to the back and I see my favorite TKE boy, John, so of course I have to walk up and say hi "John!" I say giving him a hug "No way it's my favorite Pixies! Didn't think you and Ella would make it" he says as I pull away "John do you really think I would miss a TKE party? My favorite frat ever!" I say laughing and continue to say hi to the other boys band before walking in John stops us "Oh by the way we have a lot of the new guys in there so if you need absolutely anything or need anyone to be kicked out talk to them" he says making me and Ella look at each other knowing exactly what he means making us smirk and then look at him and nod "Thanks John" I say motioning for Joe and Jamar to follow us in.

But of course I go in John stops me again "Woah Woah is this the Jamar Chase and Joe Burrow?" he asks looking at them and then at me. I nod "Yup" I turn to the two "Guys this is John he's the president of TKE aka the best person in the entire frat" they all say hi and I can't help but notice a hint of jealousy in Joe's eyes but I just shrug it off and then walk in. Since we got there a bit early there's not a lot of people which honestly I don't mind at all, I like it when it's less crowded in here because once it does you can't go anywhere. I soon finish my drink I had then look at Ella "Want to go get more drink?" I ask her "I'm good" she says standing with Jamar who is also good so I look at Joe knowing I don't want to go up alone and he's the last resort "You want to come get a drink with me?" I ask him and he nods going upstairs with me. Along the way I say hi to some people I know and the closer we get to the stairs the more crowded it get and knowing Joe isn't a fan of big crowds and I don't want to lose him I grab his hand and pull him with through the crowd.

Once getting to the steps I don't exactly let go of his hand and walk up them with him following. Walking into the upstairs area I go to the drinks and let go of Joe's hand and get myself a drink before turning to him "You want one? or you want water?" I have to almost yell into his ear with how loud the music is, I know you're thinking Jules aren't you supposed to be mad at him? Yes I am still mad but no matter how mad I am at someone I don't want them to be uncomfortable. "I'll take a drink" he says coming to the side grabbing himself a cup and getting a drink. I take a sip "Omg it's tequila" I say looking at him then shrug drinking more. He takes a sip and shrugs "It's good" he says taking another sip.

Ella soon comes up and as she walks up one of my ex boyfriends who was in TKE who was absolutely obsessed and toxic walks up into the room and I turn to Ella "Oh my god! Oh my god!" I say and she looks at me confused then sees and her eyes widens. I turn and notice he's coming up to me but before he does so I lean up to Joe "I need you to put your arm around me" I say and he does just looking confused. I wrap mine around him and turn just as he walks up "Hey Jules" he says then eyes up Joe giving him a look then looks at me "Hey Scott" I say moving in closer to Joe and once he sees that he just kind of backs off making me sigh out loud and turn to Joe "Thanks" he just nods then asks "Who was that?" I sigh and answer saying "My ex who was extremely obsessive and toxic" he nods.

-later into the party-

We're all dancing and feeling good, not going to lie I have been dancing on Joe. However, all the tequila is hitting me and I stop and look at him and he can just see it in my eyes "Come on" he starts to walk me upstairs then tells Ella and Jamar we will be right back. We walk up the stairs and I see John and I know they block off the upstairs bathroom so I walk up to him "John can I use the bathroom upstairs" I ask and he nods and sees in my face I am going to be sick and then says to Joe "Take her to the bathroom at the very end" he nods and takes me up there. The moment we are in there I just throw everything up. Joe is immediately at my side rubbing my back "It's alright Jules just let it all out" he says soothingly. Hearing him be so nice and caring makes me start to cry "Hey what's wrong?" he asks so confused as to why I am crying "You are so nice to me after I basically yelled at you I don't know how you're being so nice after that" I cry leaning into him and he just hugs me "It's ok we'll talk about it in the morning for now let's just enjoy the party ok?" he says and I nod and look at him "Ok" I say as we both get up and walk out of the bathroom I quickly pop a mint in my mouth and walk down the stairs.

I really don't know how Joe is being so nice to me. When we make it to the bottom of the stairs and are in the main area I start to walk then stop. I know what I am doing can be very risky but I turn to Joe and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. I can feel Joe slightly taken back but he kisses back. Eventually I pull away and look at him "I'm sorry" I say and he shakes his head no "No I am sorry" he says making me smile slightly and just as I am about to say something I hear a camera go off in a distance and turn to see someone hade taken a picture of me and Joe and who it was honestly shocked both me and Joe...

________________________________
(A/N: ahhh they made up! but who do we think did it??)