Backstabber

Julianna

Seeing who took the picture honestly shocked me. Standing there was Jamar with his phone out and facing us "Jamar? Why did you..." Joe starts to ask then realizes "No..." I just stand there looking at him then at Ella "Did you know that Jamar was the one taking pictures?" I ask her and she just looks away meaning she did and I just shake my head. Remember when we said it's bad when I drink Tequila well you're about to see exactly what I mean. I start to walk up to go at Jamar and Ella but then is stopped "No! No let me at them!" I yell trying to get out of Joe'a grip "No Jules it's not worth it" he says walking me away. "Yeah listen to your boy toy" I hear come from Ella and I lunge at her and just as I am about to attack her Joe grabs me again and walks me outside.

When we're out he lets me go and is just shaking his head "I can not believe it was Jamar this whole time" he says in disbelief "It makes no sense why would Jamar do it?" I ask and look at him and he just shrugs. I can not help but to feel bad for Joe, I mean his best friend stabbed him in the back. I pull him into a hug "It's ok we will figure out why he did it ok?" I say "For now let's just go back to your place and get some sleep ok?" I say pulling away putting my hands on his cheeks looking at him and he just nods

-Next day-

The next day we had class so I start walking when I am stopped by Tess, Claire, and Ella. I cant help but laugh "Wow not the three musketeers" I say still laughing "Enough with the bullshit Jules Tess told me what happened and I am sorry but you have to disaffiliate from the sorority" Claire says crossing her arms as Tess just stands there smirking. I shake my head and look at her "You did all of this just so you can have Joe? Seriously? Grow the fuck up Tess! And Claire yeah I did do it but that was even before I knew of you or that he was your ex" I start to say then look at Ella "And Ella you're a fucking cunt" I say without hesitation "So you can all go fuck your selves" I walk away so angry.

I walk into the building and happen to run into Jamar "Wow I am running into everyone today" I say scoffing "Jules wait let me explain.." he starts then I stop him "Explain what? You went behind not only my back but Joe's back some best friend you are" I walk away shaking my head "I'm sorry okay I was forced" he says making me stop in my tracks "Both Tess and Ella made me do it because Tess wanted Ella to be the one to do it but she knew she couldn't lose you as a friend so she had me do it" he explains making me turn to him "You're joking right? Like is this some sick joke to you?" I ask then walk away.

I make it to the class totally forgetting it's a class I have with Joe so I walk to the desk in front of him sitting down and turning to him "You will not believe what just happened" I say but Joe ignores me making me confused "Joe?" I ask then he looks at me "What was the main reason you didn't want Tess to find out about us? Is it because you slept with your sorority's presidents ex the day they broke up?" He asks making my jaw drop then realizing they told him why everything happened making me look at him "You know instead of believing everything everyone else says maybe you should ask me what TRULY happened" I say packing my stuff and walking out of the room just as the professor walks but I don't care I just leave and get into my car and drive. I don't care where I am going I just drive.

Joe

I didn't want to believe them when they said what Jules didn't want Tess to tell Claire but after Ella confirmed it to me saying it was true I couldn't help but think of what a mistake I had made getting involved with her. I do kind of feel bad for taking to her the way I did but I was so angry I couldn't help myself. So when she left I just let her walk instead of following because honestly it's not worth it.

The class drags on but eventually it's over. I leave so quick just ready to be done. I meet up with Jamar, I know you're thinking what the heck Joe? But I cant be totally angry at Jamar he's my best friend "So I tried talking to Jules earlier" he says and I look at him "How did that go?" I ask as we get into his car "She asked if I was joking" He says and just as I am about to say something my phone rings I check and see it's Nick which shocks me because he rarely calls "Hey Nick what's up?" I say answering "Hey um you make need to get to the hospital" He says making me raise my eyebrow "Why do I need to do that?" I ask looking at Jamar "There was a REALLY bad car accident" he says confusing me anymore "Ok and why does this have to involve me?" I ask wanting him to just get to the point.

"It was Jules car..."

_________________________________
(A/N: here's an update yall i honestly don't know how I feel about this chapter I was struggling writing it but I hope you still like it!)