Worth the risk

Julianna
I probably shouldn't have done it but it just felt so right. What have I done you might ask? Well let's just say me and Joe are in my room. Eventually I had to pull away and catch my breath, even though I definitely did not want to. Kissing him really makes you understand why every girl on campus is in love with him "We shouldn't be doing this" I say out of breath looking at him "It's so wrong..." I start "But so right" he ends up finishing for me making me nod and get off of his lap I was straddling and lay next to him. We lay there in comfortable silence until we both look at each other "Oh what the heck" I say and go right back to kissing him.

Now normally by now I would pretty much have the guys clothes off but with Joe I didn't want to do that. I wanted something different with Joe. Could it be that I am catching feelings? Possibly. Just as he starts to pull me onto his lap he gets a phone call from one of his teammates "Shit I have to answer this" he says pulling away from me grabbing his phone answers "What Jamar?...Shit I forgot...ok tell coach I will be there" he says hanging up making me raise an eyebrow. He puts his phone down placing his hands on my hips "I totally forgot we have to go over game film today" he says making me pout "I know I don't want to leave either but I have to ok?" he says kissing me again before laying me back down and standing up. I lay there and look at him "What time will you get back?" I ask hoping he can come by tomorrow "Late but I will come over tomorrow I promise ok?" he says as I get up to walk him to the door so I just nod "fine" I say standing in the door way with him wrapping my arms around his neck pecking his lips "I'll see you tomorrow Burrow" I say with a smirk "I'll see you tomorrow Jules" he says walking out the door.

Once he's gone I close the door and run up to Ella's room and stand in the door way "So you going to tell me who you walked in here with?" she asks turning around in her chair to face me "May or may not have been Joe..." I say walking into her room plopping on her bed "No way" she says shocked and I nod. As happy as I am I can't help but to think about what Tess said "Hey remember yesterday at the game when Tess was talking to me?" I ask sitting up "Yeah why you ask?" Ella turns completely towards me "Well she pretty much threatened to tell Claire that I hooked up with her ex the day they broke up if I were to get with Joe...you don't think she'd actually do it right?" I asked genuinely concerned. "Honestly I don't know because she has no proof you did it but I wouldn't put it past her to do something like that" she says and I just nod "Lets hope she doesn't find out" I say standing up to go to my room to start on the the many assignments I've put off all weekend.

-The next morning-

Waking up I had a huge smile on my face. Which is unusual because I am never this happy in the morning. But I get up and start to get ready for my first class that is at 10. Since I took a shower last night I decided not to take one this morning so I just brush my teeth and hair deciding to pull it up into a claw clip and put on all my gold jewelry. Once that's done I walk into my room putting a hoodie with a cropped vest and some jeans.

After putting that all on I grab my school bag putting in my laptop and notebook throwing that on grabbing my keys and walking out the door

After putting that all on I grab my school bag putting in my laptop and notebook throwing that on grabbing my keys and walking out the door. Since I have extra time I decide to stop at Starbucks and grab a coffee and a breakfast sandwich and I eat the sandwich on the way. Pulling up to the building my class is in I get out with my stuff walking in. As I'm about to open the door Tess walks out "Well well if it isn't the skank herself" she says with the dirtiest smirk "Well well if it isn't the bitch with a stick up her ass" I say back making her jaw drop "I thought I told you to stay away from Joe" she says stepping closer "I did" I say not wanting to deal with her shit today "Well a little birdie told me they saw you and Joe on your lawn making out then walking into your house" she says making me scoff "What are you stalking me now?" I ask but she completely avoids the question "Now since I'm nice I am going to let you off with a little warning but do it again and I will tell Claire what I know and will have you kicked out of the sorority and the education department" she smirks "see ya" she then walks away leaving me fuming. I walk into the building and just as I turn a corner I run into someone making me spill my coffee all over me "shit" I say out loud and look to see who it is. Joe. Of course of all people to see "Shit i'm so sorry Jules here" he takes me to the bathroom and starts to take off his hoodie "Woah what are you doing?" I ask slightly confused "Giving you my hoodie to wear I have an extra in my bag" he takes it off handing it to me. This isn't exactly what I need now because it'll give Tess extra ammo to use on me but I just take it taking mine off not caring it's in front of him.

I almost catch him looking but he just shrugs it off "So what's got you so pissed off that you came in storming like that" he asks. I sigh "It's a long story but the girl Tess from the party is threatening to get me kicked out of my sorority and the education department if I don't stop talking to you." He looks at me with the are you kidding me look to which I shake my head no. "So what does that mean with us?" he asks almost not wanting to know the answer. I think "Well what she doesn't know won't hurt so I say for now keep us a secret until I can find a way to get her to not tell Claire" I suggest and he nods "Yeah that could work" I just nod and look at the time "Crap I have to go to class" I say running to the door but I quickly turn around and run up to him "Thank you" I say giving him a quick kiss and run out and to my class making it just on time.

This could be risky but so worth it.

______________________________

(A/N: who else hates the chick Tess?? But wanted to give you guys one more update! I hope you enjoy it!)