Officially Official!

Julianna

We got to the restaurant and let me tell you it's fancy like REALLY fancy. I look at Joe super shocked "Joe this place looks expensive?" I say and he just shrugs like it's no big deal then gets out of his car coming to my door and opening it making sure to help me out of the car. I am super excited for this date, however I feel guilty for him taking me here "Joe are you sure? This place looks expensive and I don't want you spending a lot of money on me..." I start then he cuts me off "Hey hey, it's fine I wanted to take you here so come on" he says and opens the door to the restaurant for me "After you" he says and I smile slightly and walk in and am in awe with how insanely beautiful this restaurant is "Wow" I say quietly as Joe walks me up to the hostess "For Burrow?" he asks and she nods and walks us back to the table "Here you guys go and a waiter will be with you shortly" she says walking away and of course Joe, being the gentleman he is, pulls the chair out for me "Why thank you" I say sitting down looking around. I look at all the people around us and then I instantly regret it. In the booth right next to us is none other than Tess and Nick "No freaking way" I say quietly to Joe and he looks at me confused so I nod to them.

He looks over and makes eye contact with Tess quickly then looks away "Well well, if it isn't Joe and his ugly booty call" she says making me choke on my water and turn to her "Well if it isn't Nick out with the girl who got her entire sorority kicked out of and banned from the football house" I say smirking and she glares at me "That's the best you can come up with?" she says making my blood boil then I remember as the waiter comes up "Hello what can I get started for you guys?" he asks and I look up at him "Actually this might seem crazy, but I have a restraining order on" I point to Tess "That girl" I say and he looks at Tess then at me "I see um well" he starts then turns to Tess and her jaw drops "Are we being kicked out?" she asks and the guy nods making her gasp and her and Nick pay then quickly leave making me smirk "So sorry about that" I say feeling bad for the waiter and he shakes his head "No don't, we don't want you to feel uncomfortable" he says then takes our orders and walks away. 

I look at Joe and see he has a smile on his face already looking at me "What?" I ask confused "You are so beautiful" he says making me blush and look down at my hands but he lifts my chin up to look at him "Don't look down when you blush, it's cute" he says making my smile grow bigger "Ok so how has football been?" I ask as he takes my hand in his "Really good, we're currently undefeated and are expected to go to the championship" he says making my eyes go wide "That's amazing Joe! Do you plan to go into the NFL?" I ask and he nods "Yeah I think I am" he says taking a deep breath as he says that "Well I think you are going to do amazing" I say making him smile. The waiter comes back with our food, Joe got a steak and I got a salmon. We both instantly dig in and are overwhelmed with the delicious taste from both "Oh my god" he says and I nod "So good" I say and we both laugh. I take another bite as Joe says "Speaking of our future, we are here because you got to decide your placement for your practicum which is exciting" he says making me smile "I also wanted to take you here because I want you to be in my future as well" he says as I take a sip of my water and almost choke on it looking at him "What?" I ask, knowing what he's talking about but I want him to clarify "Julianna Thompson, will you be my girlfriend?" he asks making my smile grow wider and I nod "Yes!" I say leaning over kissing him on the lips.

-After the date-

After the date Joe drove me home we just talked about anything and everything. Once we got to my house he walked me up to my door "I had a great night, especially when you got Tess and Nick kicked out" he says making us both laugh "I had a great night too" I say turning to him "Thanks again Joe for everything" I say and he smiles "No need to thank me" he says. We look at each other and lean in and kiss each other. What was meant to be a simple kiss turned into a make out session eventually making me pull away and smile at him when we suddenly hear from the front window "Can you two stop making out so I can hear about the date?" Ella says making us both look at her and laugh then look at each other "Good night" I say pecking his lips "Good night" he says as I walk into the house and shut the door. 

The moment it's shut I wait till I know he's walked away, of course waiting for Ella's cue "Ok he's gone" she says and I instantly squeal having the biggest smile ever and walk over and sit beside her "Tell me every detail and don't leave a single part out" she says getting comfy and is super excited "Well he took me to the most fanciest restaurant I have ever seen" I start to say "Ohhh love it" she says making me roll my eyes "We saw both Tess and Nick there..." I say then am interrupted by Ella "What about the restraining order?" she asks making me give her a look "I'm getting there" I say "Ok I'll stop" she says making me give her a look knowing she won't "Well I told the waiter and he got them kicked out" I say and her jaw drops "No way" she says laughing "Oh and that's not even the biggest part" I say and she looks at me so confused "Joe asked me to be his girlfriend" I say and we both squeal "No way! Awe we're both dating best friends!" Ella says as I nod and smile "I am so happy for you Jules, you seem so much happier" she says making me smile and nod "I definitely am" I say.

And who knew it was all because of the quarterback.

________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: Ah they're dating now! I wanted to give you guys a cute chapter before throwing more drama chapters at you guys!

Please vote and comment!)