Imperfectly Perfect

Julianna

Me and Joe have been dating for about a month now and everything is going perfect. Almost too perfect like you know when everything in your life seems to be going so well you're just waiting for something to happen? That's been me right now. And let me tell you it gets bad. I woke up one morning seeing I have about 5 minutes to get to my one class "Crap!" I say out loud running to my closet throwing on a LSU crewneck  that I stole from Joe and a pair of biker shorts. I throw on my air forces and brush my teeth quickly. I decide i don't have time for breakfast so I just run to my car and speed to class.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better where off campus students have to park is the total opposite end of campus and I have 2 minutes before I am late so I get my bag, phone, and keys and run to my class. Once I am in front of the door I stop and take a few deep breaths just as the professor comes up "Hello Jules running late too?" she asks and I look at her laugh slightly while nodding "Yeah" we walk in together.

After that class I walk out of the building and see Joe and a bunch of the other players "Hey babe" I walk up to Joe and he looks at me "Hey" he says then looks at his players kind of taking me by surprise "Well I was wondering if you and Ja'Marr wanted to come over for dinner and to study?" I ask and he looks at Ja'Marr then at me "Um no not really" he says and I kind of frown "Oh ok well do you..." I start then Joe snaps at me "Leave me alone Jules! I don't want to hang out tonight! I have been at yours the last few days can't I just spend time with my friends!?" My jaw drops and I scoff "Yeah only because YOU want to come over all the time! What is going on with you!? Where is this coming from all the sudden!?" I ask getting loud then I see him look at his friends with an embarrassed look and I just nod "Oh I get it now" I laugh "Well have fun with your friends because I'm done" I say and walk away angry and call Ella "Hello my beautiful best friend Jules" she says sounding happy "We are going out tonight" I say clearly not sounding happy "Why? What happened?" she asks "Oh just you wait" I say then hang up.

Me and Ella decided to go to the local hole in the wall bar that we love and are sitting at the bar together and drinking "So wait he was embarrassed?" she asks and I nod "Yup should have seen the look he had" I say finishing my beer and ordering another one then turn to her "I will be right back I have to pee" I say and get up and see Joe and his friends walk in making me laugh and look at Ella "Look who just walked in" I say and she looks and then looks at me "Oh no" she says and I smirk.

When I finish in the bathroom I walk back to Ella and see Ja'Marr talking to her "Hey Ja'Marr" I say sitting down "Sup girl, hey I'm so sorry for how Joe acted" he says and I shrug "Should have known something like this would happen" I say and take a sip of my beer "Uh oh" I hear Ella say making me look over and see Joe walking up "Oh god let's see this shit show we get" I mumble as he stands next to me "Hey babe" he says making me look at Ella shocked then look back at him "Oh what not embarrassed by me anymore?" I ask and I can see his face drop "Jules...I you know I didn't mean it" he says making me laugh "Then what did you mean?" I ask turning completely to him "Yeah man what did you mean?" Ja'Marr asks making Joe give him a look "Stay out of this Marr" he says and I shake my head no "No thank you Ja'Marr for speaking up" I say crossing my arms "Honestly Joe what you did was fucked up we've been dating for what a month and you're already acting like this? How are you going to act when we're together for a year? Or more" I say as he looks down then back at me "I am sorry and I will prove it" he says "How?" I ask confused. He walks to a chair near by confusing me and stands on it "Hey! Everyone in this bar I want you ALL to know that I am in love with Julianna and I am so happy that I am dating her!" He yells making mine, Ella's, and Ja'Marr's jaws drop. I look at Ella and say "Did he just say.." I start as Ella finishes "In love?" she asks and we both look at Joe as he comes back up. He sees the looks on our faces "What?" he asks confused he did something wrong "You're in love with me?" I ask and I can see his face change like he's thinking about what he said and then looks directly in my eyes "Yes I am completely and utterly in love with you Julianna" he says making me smile and pull him to me kissing him.

What was a cute moment was then interrupted by Ja'Marr and Ella cheering making us pull away blushing looking at them then at each other and we just start to laugh. I look up at Joe and have the biggest smile "I am in love with you too Joe" I say and he smiles just as wide as I am. He wraps his arms around me making me do the same to him and hugging him "I'm so sorry for how I acted and I promise I will never do that again" he says.

And from then he kept that promise.

________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: Ohhh and another update is done! I hope you all love this!)