Get Out!

Joe

"It was Jules car..."
Those four words kept ringing in my head but of course the moment I heard that I told Jamar to step on it and get to the hospital. I called Ella on the way after two rings "Yes Joe?" she asks sounding annoyed. "Listen Jules got into a really bad car accident and is in the hospital" I say not knowing how she'll answer "Wait what??" she says almost yelling "Ok I will be there in a bit" she then hangs up. After what felt like an eternity we make it to the hospital. I don't even wait for Jamar to stop the car I jump out and run into the hospital and to the desk "Hi I am here for Julianna Thomson" I ask getting impatient "Sir she's in surgery we don't know of anything yet but once we find out we will let you know just for right now sit in the waiting room" she says making me sigh and walk to Jamar.

I sit down next to him "they said she's in surgery right now" he nods and looks up to see Ella walking in "Ella's here" he walks over to her. I put my head in my hands thinking of how this is my fault, if I hadn't of snapped at Jules the way I did or had believed Tess she wouldn't have been in the accident. I soon feel a hand on my shoulder and look up expecting to see Ella or Jamar but no, it's Tess and I just scoff and stand up "Why are you here Tess?" I ask looking at her "Well I was with Ella and I wanted to to come see  if everyone was ok especially you since you know you are my man now" she says trying to hide her smirk and I just stare at her in disbelief "Are you fucking joking?? Jules was in a CAR ACCIDENT and for all we know she could be severely injured or worse and all you're worried about is that I am yours now!?" I start to get loud.

Tess stands up and walks to me "The whole reason for getting Jules caught was so that you would be mine now so yes" she says making me shake my head and look at her "I am never leaving Tess I knew I shouldn't have just listened to you and Ella and make Jules mad at me..." I start to say when a doctor comes up "For Julianna Thomson?" they ask and I quickly walk up to him "She is out of surgery right now and is sleeping if you would like you can go and see her" I barely let him finish before running not even caring that I don't know where her room is. I find it and walk in and my heart almost breaks seeing all the wires hooked up to her. I sit down in the chair next to her bed tearing up "God this is my fault" I say as Ella and Jamar walk in

Jamar puts a hand on my shoulder "It's not your fault at all man ok we don't know exactly how she got into the accident" he says "Yeah but I was the one who she talked to before the accident and it's all because I fucking listened to Tess" I sigh looking at Jules "Well let's just all go home Jules could be asleep for a while ok?" he suggests and I shake my head no "No I am not leaving her side" I say looking at him and he just nods "Ok call us if you need anything" he says leaving. I look at Jules and am just heart broken. I grab hold of her hand and just hold it.

-The following day-

Julianna

I woke up the next morning to a loud beeping sound and all white walls. It then hits me, I'm in the hospital. The accident. I start to sit up when I notice someone is next to me and holding my hand so I look and see Joe so I squeeze his hand to wake him up. His eyes slowly open then look at me sitting up "Jules" he says looking relieved "I am so sorry for not being on your side and listening to Tess you were so right about her..." he begins but I quiet him down. "I need you to go get the doctor in here...someone intentionally hit me" I say as his eyes widens and he nods and walks out.

I am trying to remember who it was exactly but someone physically came into my lane and hit me. I hear people walk in and see Joe and the doctor "Well Miss. Thomson it's nice to see you awake" he says as he checks everything "Doc I need to tell you something seriously..." I begin and he looks at me to continue "Someone hit my car and it was intentional I don't remember who but I remember the car and their license" I explain "You mean someone came into your lane and hit you?" he asks starting to not believe me and I can tell but I just nod "You need to report this to the police" I say. He sighs and sits on one of the chairs in the room and looks at me "Listen Miss Thomson I think you just hit your head too hard that you think you seen someone intentionally hit you" he says taking me back as he leaves.

I look at Joe "You believe me right?" I ask and he has the same look as the doctor making me scoff and look the other way "Get out" I say not wanting to see him right now "But Jules..." he begins to say "Get out!" I say louder and he just nods and looks down walking out. I cant help but to cry I have just lost everyone in the span of a day all because of Tess wanting Joe.

And honestly if she wants him...she can have him

__________________________________
(A/N: ngl I don't know how I feel about this chapter but oh well! I hope you guys at least like it!

Love you all!)