Spring Breakers

(How adorable is he? I can't! Joe is literally the cutest thing ever!)

Julianna

It was officially Spring Break and when I tell you we were all so excited about it. Me, Joe, Ella, and Ja'Marr had decided to go to Florida for spring break this year and just make it us four so things don't get crazy and there's not much drama with everyone. We had to wake up at 4 am just to make it to the airport and to say I am exhausted is an understatement. I had finished getting my last minute things and walked downstairs to see Joe and Ja'Marr in the living room talking with Ella "There she is" Ja'Marr says happily, I should let you all know that I am not a morning person, making me give him a look "My bad" he says making Ella laugh slightly "Jules is not a morning person" she says helping me get my bags out to the car "Makes sense, sorry Jules" he says and I look at him with a slight smile "Don't worry about it, let me get coffee and food in me and I will be fine" I say then turn to them "Is that all the bags?" I ask and they all nod "Alright then lets go and get to Florida" I say and everyone gets into the car, we're taking Ella's car, so Ja'Marr and her are in the front leaving me and Joe in the back.

Once I get into the back I turn to Joe and smile "I haven't gotten to say hi to you yet" I say kissing his cheek making him smile "Hello beautiful" he says making my heart melt. Me and him have been dating for about 3 months now and I still get butterflies. I scoot over sitting next to him in the middle, buckling up of course, and laying my head on his shoulder yawning "Tired?" he asks and I nod "Jules you have the tickets right?" Ella asks before starting the car "Yup" I say taking them out of my purse handing them to everyone "So Ja'Marr and Ella are going to sit next to each other and me and Joe will be next to each other" I say and everyone nods "Alright then lets go"

-In Florida-

After a LONG plane ride we finally made it to Florida and I couldn't be happier. I love being in a warmer climate, being from Philadelphia you learn to love the warmer states. We make it to our hotel we rented, which is like a mini condo, and it is beautiful with the perfect view of the ocean "Oh my god look at this view!" I say walking out to the balcony and Joe follows "Damn Ja'Marr did good, surprisingly" Joe says making me laugh "seriously." Ella and Ja'Marr walks out to see the view "Yup I did that" Ja'Marr says making us all laugh "You did good babe but now lets go to the beach!" Ella says and me and her squeal and run to get ready. The boys both look at each other "It is going to be a LONG weekend isn't it?" I hear Ja'Marr ask Joe and he answers "Yup". I walk into mine and Joe's room and go through my bathing suits settling on a floral blue one and taking out a t-shirt to put on overtop as a cover up.

I am putting on my face sunscreen when Joe walks in to get ready himself "God damn" he says making me blush and turn to him "You like it?" I ask posing making him laugh slightly "I love" he says walking up kissing me

I am putting on my face sunscreen when Joe walks in to get ready himself "God damn" he says making me blush and turn to him "You like it?" I ask posing making him laugh slightly "I love" he says walking up kissing me. I kiss back then pull away slightly "As much as I love this we need to get to the beach" I say making him pout "Oh don't you worry this will be finished later" I say winking then turning back to the mirror finishing with my sunscreen. 

We walked onto the beach and I instantly felt so much better "Oh my god if I could live at the beach for the rest of my life I would" I say sitting down my stuff and helping the others set everything up "Oh me too" Ella says setting up the chairs. While me and Joe are figuring out the umbrella we hear "No way" coming from Ja'Marr making us look at him then the way he is looking. I look and my jaw drops "No...is that..?" I start but am just too speechless "Tess and the rest of the pixies" Ella says standing next to me just as confused as I am "Just so you know if she comes anywhere near here I am calling the cops" I say looking at the others. Almost as if on cue we hear "Jules? Ella?" come from Claire as she runs up to us. We instantly step back and she notices "Oh come on seriously?" she asks laughing "That's how it's going to be?" she asks making me start to get mad. 

I just laugh and look at her "You're laughing yet the funniest thing ever Jules is you getting kicked out of the sorority because you couldn't keep your legs closed" she says smirking making my blood boil and I want to lunge and go at her but I don't I just say "You know what's actually even funnier is you kicked me out when you still have someone who committed a crime AND has a restraining order against them" I say and Claire looks super confused "What?" she asks and me and Ella both laugh now "Oh you didn't know?" Ella asks and Claire shakes her head no "Tess tried to have her boyfriend kill me because I was with Joe and used that I slept with your ex, which I didn't know you two had just broken up that day, as ammo on me" I say and Claire's jaw drops "Jules I am so sorry" Claire says and I shake my head "It's fine you didn't know but might want to re-evaluate your thoughts on Tess" I say then turning away and walking away. 

And from there we had a spring break free of Tess and the Pixies

________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: I don't like how this came out but I needed to get a chapter out to you guys! Love you all!

Pls vote and comment)