Douma's smile

Akaza pov.

I ran through the forest, not exactly sure where I was going. I just wanted to get away from Douma and his stupid questions. 

I kept walking, enjoying the nature's sounds. The birds, the squirrels and everything. Maybe I hated the weak, but recently I came to the conclusion that I hate HUMAN weaklings, I can't really explain why. It just pisses me off...so much.

After I walked a little longer, I came to the end of the cliff. I sat down looking at the stars of the sky. As much as I hate to admit it, I know I can be very poetical. 

Suddenly, I heard footsteps behind me. ''Who the hell is this?" I asked. I turned around and saw a demon slayer. Shit. It was a girl. She was wearing a butterfly haori, a butterfly charm and short, purple bangs. I tried to jump and run, but her reflexes were better than mine. She caught my arm and stabbed me through the neck with her sword.

,, Are you Upper Three? How pathetic! You can't even face a girl!"

I tried to form a sentence, but failed miserably. I looked at her sword. What kind of sword is that? It can't cut demon's heads! ,,I can handle this!" I thought, but suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my neck, and saw it getting bruised. I couldn't move. ,, What is this?! I can't move! Shit, I get it! She is too weak to cut demon's heads, so instead she uses poison! Damn it!

The girl took her sword out of my neck and said, slowly:

,,Ara, ara! Sayonara~!

Then, she pushed me of the cliff.

-A few hours later-

I opened my eyes and saw the sky again. I tried to move, but I couldn't. I felt the wisteria poison running through my body. ,,Now what? Am I going to die? No, not like this! Not like an idiot..."

,,Otto otto!...My, my, Akaza-dono! Are you alright?"

,,I take it back. I would rather die and rot here."

Douma went away for a few minutes, and when he came back, he held a syringe. 

,,Don't worry, it's not gonna hurt!"

With that, he stabbed the syringe hard in my neck. I couldn't gasp, even though it was awkwardly painful. After he injected the liquid in me, he just stared at me. Creepily.  

-After another 6 boring hours-

,,Akaza-dono! You finally woke up! I'm so happ-

I smashed his head off, without letting him finish.

,,First of all, why the fuck did you stare at me for more than 6 hours?! You hadn't blinked once!!"

,,Akaza-dono! Don't be mad-"

,,And second, YOU LITERALLY STABBED ME! Shithead!" 

Douma didn't say anything. 

,,Hey...thanks for saving me..." 

I was super embarrassed  to say that, but I had to, after all. 

Douma's smile came back quickly. Before I left, he said:

,,Akaza-dono, be careful...." 

I looked at Douma once more before he left.

Once I found a house, I laid in bed. 

,,What was with his smile?! That smile, was not his usual one. It was so...so...

Charming...

Hey guys! I haven't posed in a while. I had school so...yeah. I don't know what is with that ending tho. 

Btw, the image is killing me 😍🥴

word count: 527(ik it's short)