Daki's plan

No one's pov:

Douma kept walking through the Infinity Castle, feeling tons of butterflies inside his stomach. He kept walking, and walking, when suddenly, someone pulled him aside, covering his mouth.

,,Mph!!!"

,,Calm down! It's only me!" said Daki, her voice calming Douma down.

Douma didn't say anything, instead, he pulled Daki's hand away from his mouth. He then turned around, facing her. Daki began chuckling at Douma's serious face. It didn't last long though, his smile coming back to his face right away.

,,Well, that's a nice surprise Daki! What do you need me for?"

Daki waited a second before opening her mouth, but after some time, she finally said:

,,I saw you and Akaza today while you were talking. And you were BLUSHING! Do you like him or something?" 

She giggled after the last sentence. Douma didn't respond. His smile faded while processing the question. It was such an easy, yet so hard question. Daki noticed Douma had a hard time expressing his emotions. She slowly hugged him and told him:

,,I know this is hard for you. Don't force yourself if you can't talk..."

Daki's words were followed by a long pause. Douma broke it, saying:

,,I love him...so much...my Akaza-dono. He is the nicest person."

,,I wouldn't really say that, but...I have a plan!"

,,What did you say?? You do?"

Douma's face was full of excitement once Daki said that. 

,,Yup! I'll throw a sleepover party."

,,To be honest, I don't really know how that'll work. You can't force someone to fall in love through a sleepover party."

,,Idiot! There will be games like : spin the bottle, 7 minutes in Haven, truth or dare, it will be fun! I'll find a way to get you two together!"

,,Oh!"

Douma fell in a transit again. How would it feel to kiss Akaza? He couldn't event imagine. It would probably be the most sublime feeling to ever experience. Hold his hand, touch him and so much more. Douma couldn't stand it.  He wanted to kiss him deeply and hold him in his arms. If only he could make Akaza feel the same way...that was the hard part actually. Maybe he needed to spend more time with him? But Akaza didn't like Douma's company. There was only one option left. 

,,Alright then. When will the sleepover be?"

,,Yes! I knew Douma would trust me! Don't worry, I won't disappoint you! Finally, after two years of shipping you two, the combination I love the most will be real! How exciting!!!" thought Daki, with an evil grin on her face.

,,After the new year fireworks! It would be a great way to celebrate the new year! :3"

,,Alright then...bye."

,,Hold on! I MUST TELL YOU SOMETHING!"

Douma didn't wait for Daki to finish. He flew away to his ,,safe space".

Akaza's pov.:

I was chilling in my room, when suddenly...

,,AKAZAAAAAA-KUNN!" screamed a voice behind me.

,,Hello, Daki-sama. Can I help you with anything?"

I must always be nice to the ladies. It doesn't matter if they annoy the hell out of me. Just be nice to them and respect them...

All

women

are

queens!

,,Consider yourself lucky, because you are invited to my sleepover party!!

Oh hell no. Just no. I hate those. Not only that I get HELLA bored at parties and don't have anyone to talk to, but the games Daki arranges are just...not for me. I'm declining...

,,Of course! Anything that makes you happy!" I said, dead inside.

,,Yay! Thanks, Akaza-kun! I knew you would come ^^!"

With that, she left happily to her room.

I feel sick. Why does she have to call me like that? I feel like feeling throwing up...

...

Where is that idiot? 

No one's pov:

Douma was sitting next to the Wisteria pit. He was sitting unusually close, his legs weren't even touching the ground. In fact, they even started to melt a little from the Wisteria flowers. Douma didn't care. Besides the pain he was feeling, it was this sensation of peace...calming peace. Maybe dying in the Wisteria pit didn't sound that bad. He now got it. The demon's powers weren't entirely taken away, but this drug effect the flowers had made them lose the will to fight for their lives. They were so powerful that not even upper moons could resist them. 

,,WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!? How often do you go here?

,,All the time. I love this place. I like imaging that I'll fall, and while melting I would think: ,,A few seconds ago, I was alright up there, but now...I'm dying..."

Akaza grabbed him by the shoulders and dragged him back, far away from the pit.

,,What is wrong with you?? I come here to talk to you and I see this shit?!!? Your legs are melted!" 

,,Wait...you came here to see me? Thanks, Akaza-dono..."

,,Shut up! Just promise me you won't come here anymore! Please!"

Douma just smiled and grabbed Akaza's hand. He seemed calm, but inside...he was dead nervous.

,,Why would you care? :) You hate me. You want me to die. I'm sorry but I can't make promises I can't keep. "

Akaza didn't say anything. He just stared at Douma while he was walking away from him. As weird as it sounded, he did enjoy that idiot's company. He hated to see Douma in this state. What was causing him this depression? He didn't know,  but wanted to help him. He questioned himself for doing this. Was he really that bored? Or maybe it was something else...

HOLLY SHIT!! 930 words.

This is clearly the longest chapter I've ever written! I had fun writing it^^

Quick tip: If you ever write, do it while listening to music! If you write drama, listen to sad music, if you write romance, play a love song. I's so effective, you won't believe it! :3

~fufu~