Love is fading

No one's pov.

,,Eeeekkkkk!" 

Hantengu was running like crazy through the Infinity Castle. With small, but fast movements, he was aiming only one room. It could be seen from very far, because it was way more different from the others. There were flower paintings all over the walls, beautiful decorated pots and other types of artworks. 

Hantengu had been craving a pot for more than fifty years, but he was too scared to ask Gyokko to make him one. The ideal pot for him would represent his five emotions, portrayed in different species of flowers.  But, since he wasn't able to ask for one, his only other option was to STEAL. He could've asked one of the other upper moons to request his pot, but he was much more scared of them than Upper Five. 

The door creaked, making a very unplesant sound. The central pot, where Gyokko was sleeping in, still didn't budge. 

,,P-phew! That was close!" 

He spotted a pretty pot next to Gyokko's, a pot which was pretty close to what he wanted. With really big and quiet steps, he got closer and closer to his treasure. There was only one thing left: to get away! Hantegu grabbed the pot with his skeleton-like hands and was ready to run away.

,,What do you thing you're doing with my artwork?"

,,KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

Gyokko grabbed the pot from his superior, and held it as if  it was his own baby.

,,I-I'm sorry, Gyok-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-ko-sama! But I really wanted one of those!"

Gyokko placed the pot down, understanding what was happening. He wasn't mad at Hantengu, though. He wanted to steal from him, but only due to admiration for his artworks. This satisfied the demon. 

,,If you wanted one, you should have just said so. I'll forgive you this time, and you can keep that pot, but you have to solve three of my future missions. I'm kind of lazy, to be honest. Deal?"

,,D-deal"

With that, Hantengu grabbed the pot and ran to his room with it like there was no tomorrow.

Poor idiot...

Later that day(Lunchtime)      

All of the upper moons were eating their prey they hunt that day, not saying a word. Douma noticed Daki and Gyutaro weren't talking either, and Hantengu was shaking like crazy. Muzan looked pissed, probably because Kokushibo failed to find the Blue-Spider-Lilly again. What a bad meal! Not even the food seemed to have an actual taste. He took a look at Akaza. He seemed...pale. It felt like only his body was alive, and that his mind was lost, somewhere far from Earth. Did something happen? Did anyone hurt his feelings, or did he mess up a mission? He had to find out, after all, Akaza was the love of his life❤️

As the meal ended, everyone went back to their rooms. Akaza wasn't in the mood of talking, feeling depressed and unwanted. He didn't know anything anymore. At first, he thought that meeting a person from his past life would make him happier, but instead, it turned him into what he was now. It filled his heart with insecurities, sadness, only negative emotions. And he couldn't get rid of any of them.

,,Akaza-dono! What's up?❤️"

This startled the pinklette. Douma was the only person he didn't want to see now. Anyone, but him.

,,Leave, please."

Douma got a little irritated. He thought Akaza was just in a bad mood, but it wasn't like that. He didn't like his attitude, as if he forgot what had happened a few days ago. He went face to face with his inferior. 

,,Did something happen? Did I do anything"

,,No...Douma, you really didn't. You didn't do anything. But I don't know what are my feelings anymore! I don't know anything. I'm lost. I can't replace you with Koyuki, I refuse to accept the fact that I'd love you more than her. I don't. I hate you, Douma. You mean nothing to me..."

,,Just leave me alone!" 

Akaza then vanished. As always, he left Douma speechless. 

The blonde didn't know what to do. Why was Akaza acting like this? Why was he pretending like there was nothing between them? He thought that, maybe Akaza was accepting him a little, or at least didn't hate him anymore. And, to make thing worse, the sleepover was tomorrow. How could things progress any further when his loved one  was in this state?

Douma felt raged, annoyed, somewhat irritated. Why couldn't Akaza just love him like he did? It would have been easier for both of them. But, as they say, there's no such thing as forced love. Forced love isn't love at all, it would be a toxic and purely sexual relationship. 

However, if that's what Akaza was requesting, than that's what he'd get...

Word count: 783

Y'all better get ready for the next chapter!

Hehehehe

Fufu