Preparation

No one's pov. 

The day Daki had waited for so long to come had finally arrived. The sleepover was going to take place at her room, which was the biggest one in the Infinity Castle. It was even bigger than Muzan's office. In fact, it was more like an apartment. It consisted in three rooms, one for Daki, one for her brother. Both of them were separated by the third room, which was for sleepovers and other kinds of games.  

Gyokko, Douma and of course, Daki, were filled with nothing but pure joy. Together, they placed a fluffy carpet on the floor, made with real boar fur. ( I definitely did not think about Inosuke while writing this...). Next, in the middle of the carpet, they put a short table full of snacks: fizz blood soda, kidneys with lungs, flesh steak, and eyeballs as dessert. Next, Daki took out a massive closet, for the weird games they were about to play. 

Now that everything was ready, the only thing left to do now was sending the invitations. Douma offered to write every single one by hand, since he was really good at calligraphy.  The text was this one:

,,Heeey! Whassup?

I have some great news for you! Daki is organizing a sleepover tonight and you MUST come. There's no exception! See you at 2:AM! 

Kisses, Douma."

After writing four of those letters, he decorated them with glitter, stickers and much more to mak them look as cute as possible. He was really proud of himself, they looked gorgeous. 

Until...he realized he forgot to invite the most vital member of the party. How careless of him! He took one more piece of paper. This invitation was going to be more special, but not in such a good way. Douma was really mad at Akaza for the way he treated him.  He wasn't sure how he'd act at the sleepover towards his lover, as he was afraid he might do something stupid and...weird. It didn't matter. He knew he couldn't control himself, so, if they ever got to do something together, he'd let his instincts take over.  So he wrote:

,,Akaza-dono.

Tonight we are having a sleepover at Daki's place, at 2:AM. 

Come...if you dare, of course!"

He folded the paper, trying to keep himself in a good mood, and gave all the letters to Daki. 

,,Here! I wrote them all. Make sure to send them to the right person. Alright, Daki-chan?"

He forcefully smiled.

,,Sure! Kyya! I can't wait!!" 

And with that, she ran like crazy through the castle, handling each invitation to the members of the Upper Moons. 

Akaza was laying on the bed when he got his letter. He wasn't in the mood for things like that since the incident with Koyuki. 

However, when opened it, he knew for sure it was wrote by Douma. Chills ran down his spine as he read each letter. Oh, dear, what was that blonde up to?! What if they got to play something weird? It was too risky, so he won't go.

He won't go...

Word count: 504.

Hehe, get ready for the next chapter😈

I'll give you 10.000$ if you guess if he's going or not...