Warm bodies

The pic😍😍

No one's pov.

,,So, as far from what I heard, you guys start to annoy me. I've congratulated you once, and now, your results are visibly lower than before. I want you to make me satisfied with your existence. If not, there will be big consequences for those who don't seem to pay attention to my speech..."

And with that, he turned his head to Akaza, who had been looking in vain for the past 10 minutes. For him, things like that simply didn't matter anymore. After what he had done to himself a few days ago he didn't go out and hunt. No wonder Muzan was dead angry at him.

,,I'm sorry...Muzan-sama..."

,,No, you're not!"

He slashed Akaza's face in two, and exhaled sadly.

,,How many times have I told you to stop lying. This is what you get."

Meanwhile, the others were silent, scared to startle their master. Seeing Akaza bleed, Douma felt a sharp pain in his heart. 

,,It can't go like this. THIS HAS TO STOP! Tonight, I'll do it. I don't care about anything he will say, because, thanks to his words, our relationship turned into this shit!" thought Douma, feeling more and more impatient for the meeting to end.

After Muzan finally stopped speaking, all of the demon were free to leave. Without thinking twice, Douma rushed to Akaza, speaking without processing what he was saying.

,,Come to my room at 3:00 A.M...."

Akaza's spine shivered at Douma's seductive voice. The bath scene wouldn't leave his mind at any cost. Yet, he wanted the blonde desperately, his mind still didn't budge.

,,Please, stay away from me. Can't you see I hate you?!"

Douma stopped following Akaza, which made the pinklette surprised. He thought he would keep annoying him until they'd finally make up. Weirdly, Akaza felt sad that didn't happen...

*at 3:00 A.M.*

The door slowly creaked, making an unbearable noise. The tall figure covered in shadow got closer to the demon sleeping unpeacefully. At that point, the tall blonde looked like a tiger, ready to catch his prey. The prey he had been drooling for such a long time. Now, it was time to claim what he wanted. What THEY wanted...

He got on top of the pinklette, breathing on his face. Akaza woke up, only to find Douma on top of him.

,,WHAT THE FU-"

Douma's soft lips stopped him from finishing his cuss. Their lips just touched, but nothing more than that. Akaza felt his pride slowly leaving his body, all the will and strength to resist his urge left without hesitation. That feeling he had been craving for so long was pure bliss.

Their lips parted away, none of them saying a word. And the second time, Douma slammed his tongue inside the pinklette's throat, choking him madly. It was a wild kiss, an aggressive kiss, a kiss that made Akaza's eyes water with desire. He moaned loudly, and ran his hands around Douma's bare back, knowing it was too late to come back.

,,My...my~. Akaza-dono~, who knew you were enjoying this?"

Then, he started biting and sucking his neck passionately. He smirked as he watched Akaza blush madly, only letting out a few muffled moans. He looked into the beautiful rainbow eyes, filled with lust and desire. Even though it was pointless, Douma asked seductively:

,,Do you want me~?"

No response. Akaza looked on the other side, blushing like mad. Douma went closer to his ear, shivering his timbers.