Muzan-sama

Douma pov:

It's been a few weeks since the incident with Akaza and the butterfly girl has happened. I pretended to find him after he had been poisoned, but really, I watched everything. I wanted to be friends with Akaza since I first met him, but he never gave me any chance. Well, that's too bad!

,,Douma?"

Someone opened my door. Oh, it was my lovely Daki! I have always seen Daki and Gyutaro as my children, since I'm the one who turned them into demons. We were like a family. We respected each other, but we also had fun together. 

,,Oh, hi Daki! =3 What's up? Do you need anything?"

,,Hi. Nothing really, but Muzan-sama has asked me to tell you that he wants you at the meeting place in 2 hours..."

I was a little surprised of the request. What would he need me for? Was it a new mission? Probably. I always start my missions as soon as I get them, since I'm the laziest one around here. I finish them quick and after I do them I come back to my cult. Food comes straight to me there, and I get strong fast without much effort. Poor Akaza! I always tell him to eat some women, but he never listens to me! He is so struggling to eat only men flesh, but this way he will never get stronger. A part of me hates this, and another loves it. I believe that if he  starts to eat women, he will surpass me and most likely take my rank.

Whops! The two hours passed! Looks like I need to go!

I walk out of my room. During the day, when we didn't have any missions, we all had separate rooms in the Infinity Castel. I walk a little more until I reach Muzan-sama's ,,office". It wasn't really an office, but more of a big room where stayed most of the time. He usually mixed weird chemicals or made pop music...

I knock the door quietly, since it was morning. 

,,Enter"

As soon as I entered the room, my jaw dropped. In the room, was Muzan-sama at his desk and Akaza, bowing down in front of him. I walk next to him and bow down.

,,Hi Akaza-dono! UWU" I say under my breath.

,,Say one more word and I will kill you!" he replies the same way.

,,Silence. Akaza. Douma. There is something I must talk to you. Akaza, I heard about your incident."

,,Master, I'm terribly sorry! I-"

,,Shut up. I don't need any of your excuses. Just let me inform you that the insect hashira is the weakest among all of them. You can't take down even a single hashira? I'm thinking of making you a lower moon..."

,,NO! NO MUZAN-SAMA!! PLEASE!!" he screamed, but quickly covered his mouth, realizing  that he had just screamed at Muzan-sama. 

i don't like to talk about what happened next. It was bloody.

After Akaza regenerated, Muzan-sama said:

,,You want to keep your rank so bad, I will give you a second chance. However...(he than looked at me) Douma will oversee you. He won't hunt with you, but he will make sure you will be alright. Go kill the flame hashira at the Mugen Train and I will forgive you."

Akaza only nodded, slowly saying:

,,Alright, Muzan-sama..."

Hi! UwU! I don't know where I'm going with this, but I don't really care.

Hope you enjoyed! :3

Word count: 556 words( pls don't kill me! I'll try to make longer chapters!)