,,A simple misunderstanding"

Akaza's pov:

WHAT IN THE WORLD JUST HAPPENED?!!? Did Douma just...no no no no. I felt like throwing up. What the hell was in my mind to stay with him and not just get away from there?! Questions were overfilling my head at that moment. My body was shaking, I was running with the speed of the light trembling. I was a blushing mess, still not believing what just happened. After minutes that seemed like YEARS, Nakime finally teleported me to the Infinity Castle. 

,,N-NAKIME! Teleport me to my room!! NOW!!"

,,What is wrong with him? He never shouted at me before..." thought Nakime, actually surprised to see me scared. 

,,As you wish."

At that moment, I saw myself in my room. I shouted the door and tried to lock it, but I couldn't because of my hand, which was shaking like crazy. I cursed hard at the damn door and myself. What was happening to me? 

I shoved my face into a pillow, my blush grew harder and bit my bottom lip out of nervousness. Then, some weird thoughts rushed in my mind...

How hot he was... how good his lips and tongue felt...how nice it felt to bathe with him. 

I hugged the pillow hard as if it was the only thing left in the world, scratching it aggressively and ripping it off. I hated feeling this way about that...

...that fucking idiot...

How dared he touch me? If only he would be in front of me right now, I would punch his brains out.  Now I wish I didn't beg Muzan to forbid him from going to the Wisteria Pit. Not only that I would have got rid of an annoying bug like him. If he liked the place that much, than, my dear friend, rot peacefully in it...

Douma pov:

I was too stunned to react. After Akaza disappeared, I collapsed in the water, hoping I would keep sinking. WHAT THE HELL WAS  IN MY HEAD?!!? Why did I have to do this? I'm an idiot! AN IDIOT! And we were also making progress! He cared about me, a connection was forming. And of course, I had to ruin it! This was a mistake, my emotions are a mistake, EVERYTHING ABOUT ME IS A DAMN MISTAKE!!! I covered my face with my hands, tearing it apart. 

The water, however, wasn't by my side. I felt my body  floating to the surface. I took a deep breath and stared at the dark sky. It soon wouldn't be dark anymore.

,,I should really get going. Otherwise I won't make it to the Castle in time." I thought.

I put my clothes back on, not wasting a second. 

I was soon teleported by Nakime to safety. 

No one's pov:

,,So what if I didn't make the cut?" the blonde thought, no giving up. ,,He liked it! I know it! All I have to do is... apologize😃"  (poor idiot:))

Akaza heard a knock on his door. At that point, he didn't want anyone to bother him. He stood up, only then realizing the tears that were flowing from his eyes. He wiped them quickly with the blanket and went back to sleep.

,,Whoever you are, leave"...,,at this point I don't care about anything..."

Douma, who was on the other side of the door slowly opened it, his heart melting while watching Akaza with his face facing the other way, the blanket  covering almost ALL of his body. His soft pink hair and muscular arms were the only things that could be seen. 

Douma got closer, and closer, right next to his bed.

,,...Akaza-dono?"

As soon as Akaza heard Douma's soft, low voice, his heart started beating so hard and fast, it felt like it was going to burst out of his chest. 

,,G-go away!! Stay away!!"

 Douma didn't listen. He grabbed Akaza's jaw and turned it on the other side, making Akaza face him. The pinkette tried punching Douma in the face, but Douma blocked his attack with his free hand. Akaza got annoyed and screamed at him not to touch him. He kept screaming, and screaming, and screaming to leave him alone, almost breaking his vocal cords. 

Douma looked at Akaza with sad eyes, feeling like the person he loved the most was in that state because of him. 

With a soft, gentle, and loving gesture, he took Akaza's jaw  delicately with his hands, an action that made Akaza stop saying anything. He looked deep into the blonde's rainbow, beautiful eyes. They were glowing in the dark, and same goes for the honey colored eyes he had. 

Akaza didn't say anything and didn't complain. It felt like time left them behind, the small room they were in, and no one around to bother them. Then, Douma leaned in and  whispered:

,,I'm sorry...Akaza-dono...I'm so sorry"

,,Why did you do that..." asked Akaza in a low tone and eyes half closed.

,,It was...a simple misunderstanding..."

,,Go away..."

Douma didn't respond. If Akaza wanted to, then he would leave. He didn't want to push him any  further.

He got up, ready to leave.

,,If you say so, but, do you forgive me?"

Akaza stayed silent. Did he really forgive him? He wasn't sure, but he asked:

,,Where are you going? Your cult?"

,,Heh..not really:)"

,,THEN WHERE??" asked Akaza, getting nervous.

,,It's not your business, you know?" Douma responded, his smile not leaving his face.

For a second, a thought came in Akaza's mind, a thought that made him change his mind immediately.  

,,F-fine! Fine! You can stay! Just don't do anything stupid. You can sleep here if you want"

Akaza instantly regretted what he said, but it was too late. His bed was too small for two people to sleep in, so...

So...Douma sit ON Akaza. He rested his head on Akaza's warm chest, feeling like he was on a pillow. Akaza was almost going to shout, when Douma whispered;

,,Thank you...Akaza-dono"

And with that, he fell asleep. 

Akaza wanted to push Douma off him, but decided not to. His head felt amazing...

He gently ran his hands through Douma's soft, fluffy hair, almost playing with it. But after some time, he couldn't stay awake anymore. He fell asleep with the person he thought he hated the most in his arms...

Word count: 1030 words

OH

MY 

GAWD

My mother keeps screaming at me to go to sleep and I can't write properly! Damn it!

~fufu~