An unexpected act

No one's pov.:

,,Come, on, Kokushibo-kun! You can do this!!" whispered Daki. Gyutaro, Gyokko and Hantengu were right behind her, watching Kokushibo and Nakime. He was trying to ask her out on a date for months, but he never found the courage to do so. 

,,So...you know, Nakime-san, Muzan didn't give us any more missions this week, a-and I thought...m-maybe we could..."

He took a deep breath, and said:

,,MAYBE WE COULD HANG OUT SOMEWHERE???"

He exhaled, relieved from the pressure he had been under. However, there was one more problem...

Nakime was speechless, not knowing what to say. She blushed deeply, not even imagining someone as strong as upper moon one would ask her out. In fact, she never imagined someone would ask her on a date in the first place.

,,Well...if you want to...then of course..."

She wasn't really the type of woman to hang out with men all the time, since she thought most of them were all the same. But with Kokushibo, she felt different. Was she in love?

,,Alright then...see you tomorrow!"

And with that, Kokushibo left. But of course, the other upper moons wouldn't leave him alone. Even Muzan wanted to congratulate him for being so brave. After all, what is more complicated than ask your crush out on a date? 

They all gathered, Daki even suggested Koku to bring her flowers, purple ones that match her eyes. Of course, Douma had to ruin it all...

,,Soo, do you want a boy or a girl?"

,,DOUMA!!" gasped Gyokko

He smacked his face, but Douma wouldn't stop there...

,,No...I'm serious! You guys have been flirting ever since you met! When will you finally do it?

Kokushibo's face was absolutely blank. He knew Douma might tease him, but he never imagined he would be like this. Muzan continued:

,,Douma, stop this shit! You know I wouldn't allow demons to fuck each other in MY Infinity Fortress!"

,,Actually it's Nakime's..."

,,Nakime is my subordinate, and she does just what I say. So, basically, this fortress is MINE!"

,,Muzan-sama, Nakime is my subordinate too. This means that this fortress is OURS..."

All the upper moons were shocked. 

,,Douma, this is too far..." whispered Kokushibo.

Muzan was already angry. He was absolutely tired of Douma's carefree attitude, and wanted to finish him off right then and there.

,,Listen here, you motherfucking piece of shit! I could rip your face, smash your brain and skin you like a chicken !"

,,Muzan-sama..."

,,I GAVE YOU LIFE AND I CAN ALSO TAKE IT BACK, SO I EXPECT YOU TO FEAR ME!!!"

For the first time in all of his life, Douma felt really scared. Muzan didn't give him any time to apologize, and injected one of his poisonous veins into Douma's neck. 

He fell to the ground, unconscious.

,,What in the world is happening here?" asked Akaza, who had just entered the room. When he saw that Muzan was there, with all of the upper moons, he instantly bowed down.

,,Oh, Akaza! Such perfect timing! Take this blonde out of here and take care of him until he is back to his senses!"

The pinklette looked down, watching the sleeping beauty laying unconscious on the floor. He looked so pretty, when he was asleep.