Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Girlfriend goes viral Day 3

Nine o'clock in the morning on April 1st is the day when the girlfriends variety show will be recorded live, and many netizens are looking forward to it.

The cars arranged by the program group will go to the places designated by the guests to pick them up. From the time the guests get on the car, the live recording will officially start.

Jing Yuanyuan and Zhong Yueyi made an appointment to have breakfast at the private restaurant on Road A, while waiting for the program team's car.

On the second floor, you can see Nanshan Park not far away. The scenery of Nanshan Park is very good. In the morning, there are only grandparents who go for a walk, and a few young people who come out for morning jogs.

Jing Yuanyuan has bugs all the year round, and rarely exercises, only when he is with Zhong Yueyi, he will be diligent.

Zhong Yueyi is different, she needs to maintain her figure, so she must exercise, control her diet at all times, and maintain a radiant appearance at all times.

The three meals are nutritious and light. If you don't keep your mouth shut, you have to step up your legs and double your exercise.

after dinner.

When she went downstairs, Zhong Yueyi asked her, "Yuanyuan, have you told your uncles and aunts about being on the show

?

" Make the right guidance when it comes to time, without forcing her life too much.

"That's good, I'm really looking forward to this journey."

"Me too."

Zhong Yueyi was really happy that she and her sisters could appear on the show in an open and aboveboard manner, and go on a wonderful journey together.

Zhong Yueyi held her neck and told her, "If you encounter any problems, you must come to me, and I will protect you."

Jing Yuanyuan smiled, "With you here, what can I do."

"What I said will always be true. " It's not just for this variety show, understand?" Zhong Yueyi continued, "Don't be nervous about going to the variety show, it's the same as usual, what to do, just treat it as a trip." Jing Yuanyuan laughed,

" OK, I remember."

Before the car arrived, Zhong Yueyi talked about the situation of the other three groups of guests. Apart from co-shooting with Ji Ruodan and Jiang Yuansong, she was not very familiar with other artists and did not understand their personalities.

Anyway, it's not filming, so there's no need to run in, just get along with the flow.

But Jing Yuanyuan was pretending that the heroine of this book was the Jiang Yuansong mentioned by his sisters just now, and the heroine was his friend Lin Tian.

When she first learned the secrets of the world, she actually thought about quitting, but she had another dream that night, no matter whether they avoided the encounter in this variety show or not, they would still meet in the next variety show, and the final ending was different. It won't be good.

If they want to change the ending, they can only change the process.

To change the fate of the cannon fodder female supporting role, the first is to stay away from the hero and heroine and try not to get involved in their affairs, and the second is to be friends with the hero and heroine.

"Yueyue, we have only one purpose on the show, to renovate the house in our minds. Try to keep a distance from Jiang Yuansong, and you will suffer too much if you have an affair with him." Jiang Yuansong is a traffic idol, with many Duwei fans, girlfriend fans,