Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    This recording studio is not small in size, separated by transparent glass in the middle, the outside is the tuning equipment, and the inside is the place for recording songs.

    As soon as Jing Yuanyuan entered, he saw Chi Weier sitting inside and recording songs. He was recording songs with headphones on. Because the glass is sound-proofed, he couldn't hear what he was singing outside.

    It is very quiet inside, and the teacher sitting outside looking at the equipment is also very serious.

    Du Wei pointed to the sofa next to him and asked Jing Yuanyuan to sit there. Jing Yuanyuan nodded and found a place with a good view to sit down, quietly admiring the idol who was working hard.

    Although she couldn't hear what he was singing, she could feel that idol was in a happy mood when he sang, and she was also in a good mood.

    Xiao Bai nestled in her arms very docilely, his furry head turned around curiously.

    Chi Weier's working state is immersive, so he didn't know that Du Wei came in with Jing Yuanyuan. The new song was being tuned over and over again, and the recording in the morning was not finished until he was satisfied.

    She took off her earphones, got up to move around, and met Jing Yuanyuan's gaze as soon as she looked up, and she raised her hand to greet him.

    He was a little dazed, remembering yesterday's agreement.

    Jing Yuanyuan stood up as soon as he finished his work, watching him come out, the figure getting closer and closer was a little happy.

    "Chi Weier, are you recording a new song?"

    Idol just released a new album yesterday, are you starting to prepare a new song today? Then they can have new songs to listen to again soon.

    Her idols are really kind to fans, and they keep refilling food for them.

    Chi Weier explained, "Not really, I promised to give you an exclusive edition album, I added a few songs that I usually compose, and there are no playlists that have been released."

    This exclusive edition of the new album is too good!

    However, Jing Yuanyuan asked, "Did you just give it to me?"

    There is no released playlist!

    Does it mean that besides her, there are no other fans!

    Chi Weier nodded, "Well, these are not going to be released, they are some of my usual inspiration records."

    He usually has the habit of recording new song inspirations, and he always carries a notebook with him, and he will record them when inspiration comes.

    "Some songs are incomplete, some only have tones, if you don't like it..."

    "No, I like it!" Jing Yuanyuan waved his hand.

    Idol's inspirational new song, only this one, how could she not like it!

    "Am I the only one who has it?"

    "Huh?" Chi Weier understood and nodded, "Yeah."

    The male backup dancer Xu Dan didn't like these, so he gave autographs and red envelopes.

    After getting his answer, Jing Yuanyuan felt that she was so happy that she wanted to go around in circles. This was her most successful star chasing, it was really cool!