Chapter 32

Chapter 32 Day 32

    "Has Lin Tian come back? Have you seen her?"

    Jiang Yuansong asked anxiously. Since he talked with Lin Tian about whether to keep the furniture or not, she is not willing to talk to him anymore. Didn't notice her movements.

    When he got off work in the afternoon, he found that Lin Tian had left at some time. He searched inside and outside the house, but found no one. He also said the same thing when he asked other people.

    He thought she came back early, so he rushed back first.

    "Didn't see her, what's wrong with her?" Ji Ruodan was not far from him, "Aren't you together?"

    She and Xu Li were the first group to come back. Tired, so I came back first.

    Jiang Yuansong frowned and replied, "No, I thought she came back first."

    He looked at Ye Anjia and the others again.

    "We didn't see it either." Ye Anjia shook her head. When she and Ruan Yingyang came back, they went to the kitchen to cook and didn't notice other people's movements.

    "We didn't either." When Jing Yuanyuan and Zhong Yueyi came back, they only saw Ji Ruodan and Ye Anjia, they thought Jiang Yuansong and Lin Tian were rolled up and still working.

    Jiang Yuansong was very anxious at this time, "Then where will she go?"

    Although they have stayed in Haicun Village for more than a month, they are usually working and have no time to hang out. They are not familiar with this place.

    [It's over, Jiang Yuansong ran Lin Tian away angrily]

    [Now that I think about it, I haven't seen Lin Tian much all afternoon, I thought she was busy with other things, but she disappeared] [Brother

    Jiang Hurry up and look for it, the whole village has a look]

    [Lin Tian is so annoying, why didn't she say a word when she left, trouble so many people to find her]

    [Yeah, this kind of person annoys me the most. Although Jiang Yuansong was very irritating at the time, you have to tell me where you go. Everyone is tired and wants to go out to find you.] [Both of them are wrong, Jiang Yuansong is

    not He should be such a straight man, and Lin Tian shouldn't go out and not tell others]

    [@Director, something happened, let someone find it quickly]

    Of course the director who has been following the guest's movements knew about it, and he, like the netizens, thought that Lin Tian I didn't pay much attention to her when I was busy with other things.

    There are no cameras on the roads in Haicun Village, only a few places to renovate houses have installed them. He adjusted the video recording forward and noticed that Lin Tian left the villa at four or five o'clock, and the direction was towards the end of the village. clear.

    The biggest possibility is that Lin Tian went up the mountain. There is a beautiful mountain at the end of the village in Haicun Village. The scenery on the mountain is not bad, but everyone has no time to go there yet.

    "Call everyone over, go to the village to find Lin Tian, ​​and assign some more people to go up the mountain."

    Li Zhi calmly urged, "Don't broadcast this matter live, so as not to worry the netizens."

    " Alright, director, I'll go right away."

    The staff left in a hurry to gather the rest of the program team.