Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    Jing Yuanyuan took the initiative to propose, and Zhong Yueyi of course agreed, with her sisters accompanying her, she could cook for her all the time.

    "Yuanyuan, if you accompany me to the set, then you can't work part-time with Chi Weier."

    This is an opportunity that Yuanyuan finally got.

    The guest roles of the crew have three scenes, no matter how good the performance is, it still takes a day, if something unexpected happens, the time will be extended at any time.

    "It's okay." Jing Yuanyuan recalled what Aidou said, she can work on her own affairs first, and go to the part-time job when she has time, "I'll tell him in advance, he should agree." "That's good, Chi Weier

    seems I'm very tolerant of you." Zhong Yueyi patted her on the shoulder, "Take good care of it." "Okay

    , you go take a shower."

    Hearing what she said, Jing Yuanyuan recalled the time she spent with Chi Weier during this period, He was really tolerant towards her, probably because of Xiaobai, she couldn't figure out why Aidou liked Xiaobai so much.

    Zhong Yueyi went to the bathroom, and Jing Yuanyuan went to another room to hug Xiaobai. After careful observation, Xiaobai grew up very well after being fed for this period of time.

    It has a fleshy body, soft white hair, and is very comfortable to touch. Its big round eyes are very bright, but most of the time it is cute, and its round eyes are very cute.

    "Why does he like you so much? Is it because you are cute? Or is it because you are cute?" Chi

    Wei'er got too close to her, and was grabbed by her, and he couldn't dodge it, turning into a little white queen , He is very sensitive to smells, and the faint fragrance from her body is clearly transmitted.

    He had never been watched by her like this before, he tried his best to make the last struggle, and finally jumped out of her hand.

    He felt his face was hot, and if it wasn't for this layer of hair, his face would have been red.

    But as Xiaobai, his ears were also red.

    Jing Yuanyuan didn't know why Xiaobai's temper became bigger again, he knelt down and wanted to hug him, but it avoided him, and she found that Xiaobai's ear tips were actually red.

    "Xiao Bai, what's wrong with you? What's wrong? Why are your ears red? Why don't you let me hug you?"

    She felt that Xiao Bai was weirder tonight than before.

    "Xiaobai."

    "It's not hot."

    She touched Xiaobai's body, and when she wanted to take a closer look, Xiaobai avoided him again, and even meowed at her. fell asleep.

    Jing Yuanyuan saw that it seemed to be wanting to sleep, Xiaobai used to do this when he wanted to sleep, she could understand it, and thought Xiaobai was very smart.

    "Okay, I won't bother you anymore, sleep well and see you tomorrow."

    Xiaobai slept in her room, and she slept with Yueyue. After she went out, Chi Weier opened his eyes. The tips of his ears had spread to his entire face.

    Jing Yuanyuan, she is really...

    Jing Yuanyuan didn't know that her behavior had affected someone, so she came back in a strange way and told Zhong Yueyi what happened just now.