Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    Jing Yuanyuan decided to try again. It was a rare opportunity to cooperate with idols. She didn't want to give up easily. She went to the dance studio to practice dancing.

    "Yuan Yuan is here, aren't you going to record a variety show today?"

    "Tomorrow will start, I'm here to practice dancing today."

    The one who talked to her was the dance teacher hired by her mother. There are three teachers in the studio plus her mother , her mother is away this month, and she and her father went out to celebrate the 22nd wedding anniversary.

    Her younger brother is in his third year of high school, sprinting towards college, and only goes home during the holidays.

    She practiced dancing all day, but she didn't feel too tired. She didn't go home until 8 o'clock in the evening. She had to get up early tomorrow morning to go to the interview, and then went to Haicun Village in the afternoon to continue recording the second episode of the variety show.

    Zhong Yueyi did not come back from a business trip, so she will go directly to the recording site when the time comes.

    Although she didn't come back, she was given a beautiful dress and makeup for tomorrow's audition.

    She was alone at home and didn't want to cook, so she bought some food on the way home, passing by a street and saw some children hitting the kitten with stones, the kitten lay dying on the ground, covered in blood.

    "What are you doing? Stop it."

    The children all ran away when they heard her words, and made a face at her before leaving, "Slightly slightly."

    A group of bratty kids.

    Jing Yuanyuan ignored them, walked to the kitten, it was too small, like a newborn, a soft ball.

    The kitten was covered in blood, and the bright red blood stained its white hair, making it look very pitiful.

    She looked around, but there was no one to take care of this kitten. It was obviously abandoned. Since she met it, she should save it and treat it as a blessing for her audition tomorrow.

    She took off her coat, picked up the kitten, and took a taxi to a nearby pet hospital. The doctor said that the kitten was seriously injured, and whether it could be saved was up to itself.

    "No matter what, please do your best to save it."

    "Well, of course, this is our doctor's duty."

    Jing Yuanyuan sat outside with his mobile phone and waited. Just when his sister called, she told her that she had met her. to things.

    Zhong Yueyi was already on her way to the recording villa in Haicun, she was half lying on the seat and chatting with her.

    "It can be saved, but it's so late now, be careful on the way back, no, I'll find someone to pick you up, or I won't worry." Too many young girls are killed in modern society, especially at night

    . People outside, must pay attention to safety.

    "Don't bother, what can happen to me."

    Jing Yuanyuan's home in this hospital is not too far away, it takes ten minutes by taxi.

    Zhong Yueyi said, "It must be troublesome, it's not safe for a girl to be outside alone, OK, it's settled, I'll give you the contact information, just contact her when you're ready." Jing Yuanyuan made a heartfelt gesture to