Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    Fans who had been waiting outside the live broadcast room rushed in instantly, causing a moment of stuttering.

    【Ahhh what a card! Finally in! Good morning, Yi Bao]

    [Good morning, post with beautiful women]

    [Yi Bao's skin is in great condition]

    [Is Yi Bao ready to go so early]

    Zhong Yueyi gets up at seven o'clock, after everything is packed , started the live broadcast, and she was going to pick up Yuanyuan, and she saw the barrage on the way and chatted with fans for a while.

    "Yes, I'm going to shoot Qimi Makeup at nine o'clock, and now I'm going to pick up Yuan Yuan."

    She has a job in the morning and a job in the afternoon. It's an exclusive interview on a relationship show. Before going, she has discussed with the brand owner and the other party agreed. They live.

    Compared with usual, she has little work today, and she has time to chat with fans.

    Hou Junwen also came today, along with two assistants, to deal with emergencies.

    [What series of Qimi makeup, when will it be launched, I have cosmetics to use again] [

    Wow, it’s great, I have used Qimi’s makeup, it’s good]

    "The latest Nuanxin series, I think The color of 713 lipstick is very good, and the effects of other makeup are also good.”

    She has tried these makeup, and the effect is good.

    The fans are all her heart, and what Yibao said must be good, they are ready to grab the goods with money.

    Jing Yuanyuan also packed up here, waiting for them to come over. After getting in the car, she greeted the live broadcast room.

    "Hi, good morning everyone."

    [Good morning, Yuan Yuan]

    [Yuan Yuan is also so beautiful today, and posted with beautiful women]

    [I had a wave of girlfriends in the morning, it was so delicious]

    When they set off to the make-up shooting location, Zhong Yueyi was broadcasting the live broadcast with her mobile phone. She and Jing Yuanyuan were sitting together, chatting with fans from time to time.

    The shooting location was in Shinan District, and they arrived at the building in half an hour.

    "We've arrived, now get out of the car and go to the studio."

    They only broadcast their work live, but they didn't specify the location of the shoot, but if anyone wants to inquire, they can know the news.

    Take Xu Manzi for example, not only did she know the addresses of Zhong Yueyi and Jing Yuanyuan's live broadcast, but she also obtained a staff member's ID card and sneaked in.

    She found out that Zhong Yueyi was filming an advertisement in the studio on the 16th floor, and she deliberately waited in the lobby on the 16th floor. There was movement from the elevator at around 8:30, and she went over to see that it was indeed Zhong Yueyi and Jing Yuanyuan who came over. up.

    The two of them walked side by side, holding their mobile phones above the live broadcast, both of them had smiling faces, communicating with fans in a good atmosphere, really like a pair of good girlfriends.

    This was just in front of people. She wanted to find evidence that they did not get along alone under the live broadcast camera. She was so focused on finding evidence that she forgot that they were live broadcast. She wondered if she would have a chance today.