Intro

和豪门闺蜜在综艺爆红了 Became popular in variety shows with wealthy girlfriends
作者:余青青

Mouhu: "What's the happiest thing you've encountered on the road to chasing stars?"

Jing Yuanyuan: "Thank you, I have a girlfriend who is a rich woman." Celebrating her birthday on the spot, she was so happy that day. As a gift in return, she accompanied her celebrity girlfriends to participate in a newly launched variety show for girlfriends, which mainly focused on renovating dilapidated houses.

Before the recording, the sunspots came upon hearing the news. "Zhong Yueyi actually has a girlfriend? Who can stand her bad temper?"

"Actors hired for money, want to set up a new personality?" After the recording started, the entire Internet was stunned.

The hot-tempered eldest lady Zhong Yueyi is as gentle as a kitten in front of her girlfriends. She not only washes her hands and makes soup for her girlfriends, but also travels to mountains and seas for her girlfriends.

When other girlfriends have a relationship crisis due to disagreement over house design. Jing Yuanyuan and Zhong Yueyi designed bedrooms for each other, dressed in bestie outfits, gave each other gifts, and fed each other.

The seeds sown by other girlfriends yielded nothing, not even a single sprout. The seeds planted by Jing Yuanyuan and Zhong Yueyi produced gorgeous roses.

When other girlfriends come to ask for advice and experience. Jing Yuanyuan and Zhong Yueyi drank homemade wine and ate self-grown farm vegetables in the orchard, and the years were sweet and peaceful.

Netizens: "What kind of fairy bestie relationship, I'm so sore!"

After the variety show, the courtyard they renovated became a tourist attraction that netizens yearn for. They have also become the best girlfriends who are popular all over the Internet.

* Jing Yuanyuan picked up an abandoned milk white kitten on the way home after recording the first episode.

She took it home to feed it, made a comfortable nest for the kitten, nursed the kitten, bathed the kitten, and told the kitten little secrets.

After a while, the kitten was lost. She searched unsuccessfully, but met Aidou in front of the door. "I've been waiting for you for a long time."

"?"

Later she found out that it turns out that idols wear kittens every night. It's over! All her little secrets are known by idols! Help!

ps: [Versatile card bug female lead Singing and dancing king top class male lead] ps: [Any character in the article has no prototype, they are all fictitious characters] ★ Content tags: sweet texts from a wealthy family, through books, cool texts Search keywords: Protagonist: Jing Yuan Yuan, Zhong Yueyi┃Supporting roles: Chi Weier, Shang Shiyi┃Others: