Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    This annual Minan Fashion Show will definitely invite other domestic actresses, so many actresses will be together, and they will definitely be compared together.

    Hou Junwen attaches great importance to their dressing, and cannot be compared by others, so as not to be bullied by netizens.

    Before Zhong Yueyi participated in some important occasions, the clothes she wore were all big brands, some were custom-made, and the styles were all the most suitable for her.

    When Hou Junwen was still looking for brands, E's family took the initiative to contact him, willing to provide them with new season clothes.

    E's clothes are not only beautiful in style, but also exquisite in workmanship and comfortable in fabric.

    According to the request of the boss, Li Xin sent the photos of the new season's clothes to Hou Junwen. This is a series of clothes for the new season. There are many styles, such as sweet, sexy, fashionable, neutral, ladylike and so on.

    Fashionable pieces are suitable for big events and this collection will look great on the red carpet.

    E's clothing styles are unique, so you don't have to worry about bumping your shirts.

    Hou Junwen thinks that E's clothes are very good, and they take the initiative to hand them over for cooperation, which will help deepen the cooperation between the two parties. He thinks this is a good thing.

    He sent Zhong Yueyi the information about the new season's clothing, and explained to her what the E family meant.

    "Xiao Yi, take a look at E's clothing. If you like it, you can borrow their clothes when you go abroad to watch a show this time."

    Zhong Yueyi flipped through the photos. There are several series of new clothing this season. The styles of the series are very fashionable and unique, which are rare styles in China.

    After reading it before I knew it, E’s clothes were really good. I don’t know who the designer is, but they are really talented.

    She has worn the clothing of several brands before, and this time she can cooperate with the E family.

    "Their clothing is very unique, and I quite like it."

    "Wait until I ask Yuan Yuan what he thinks."

    When Jing Yuanyuan received Zhong Yueyi's call, he was listening to Chi Wei'er singing in the equipment room. He had already revised two songs before, and this time it was the third song.

    A song just ended, and she said, "Wait a minute, I'll do something first."

    Chi Weier took off the earphones, came out of the glass room, and stopped beside her, "Is there anything I can do for you?"

    Jing Yuanyuan Passed the phone over and put it between the two of them, "How do you look at these clothes?"

    From the perspective of a fashion designer, she thinks they are pretty good, and there are a lot of things she can learn.

    Chi Wei'er sat down beside her, flipped through a few photos, and commented, "The style is very new, with a distinctive style and a lot of memories. Do you want to learn, or?" Jing Yuanyuan thought of this, and hurriedly said to him,

    " I forgot to tell you that Yueyue and I will go to country G to watch Mi Nan’s fashion show in a few days, it may take a week, so I have to ask you for a vacation.” There are quite a few shows in Mi Nan’s fashion show, and it will probably be