Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    "How is everyone's morning?"

    This question made everyone a little hard to explain. They really didn't expect the house to be so dilapidated, and thought it was a simple renovation.

    Jiang Yuansong was the first to say, "Don't mention it, the house is not only dilapidated, but the yard is also full of grass, and it can't be cleaned every day." After the weeds are cleared, the planning of the

    house should also be done.

    "It's the same over there. There are piles of weeds and the house is broken." Zhong Yueyi gestured, "The weeds grow taller than me. I feel that we are not trying to transform a variety show, but a survival variety show." She grew

    up I didn't do any work when I was in college, and I didn't do it so seriously. Today I have experienced it.

    "It's all the same. The house has been unoccupied for a long time, and the renovation is a big project." Ji Ruodan said, "We plan to clean up the weeds by ourselves in the afternoon, so that we can save some money.

    " There will definitely be a lot, and the start-up capital from making games is definitely not enough.

    Ye Anjia also said, "There are few weeds over there, but the house is really dilapidated. I don't know how to deal with it yet."

    She and Ruan Yingyang wandered around the house in the morning, thinking about how to restore the house. The refurbishment was satisfactory, but after thinking about it all morning, I still didn't have a clue. Now that everyone is like this, I feel relieved.

    "We made our own herbicide in the morning, and we should be able to see the effect in the afternoon. There may be some more. Do you need it?"

    Jing Yuanyuan and his sisters made a lot of homemade herbicide. Could come in handy if someone needs it.

    Xu Li rarely said, "We also plan to make our own herbicide this afternoon. Where did you find your tools?"

    Homemade herbicide is cheap, simple and safe.

    Jing Yuanyuan replied to her, "The supermarket in the village, the boss is very nice, the materials are bought, and the spray can is lent to us by the boss."

    They originally planned to buy it, but the boss kindly borrowed it, and they saved a lot of money.

    "Is there any more herbicide? We need it too." Jiang Yuansong was drunk by the weeds in the morning, and his palm was cut off.

    Zhong Yueyi cleared her throat and said, "Yes, but we haven't cleaned up the weeds over there. If you need anything, you have to wait, or help us clean up the weeds first, and then help you clean up." , so that there are more people working faster, and the work should be almost completed today and tomorrow. What do you think of the proposal?"

    Jing Yuanyuan voiced his support, "I think it's good, everyone can discuss the future plan, so that we won't be at a loss and don't know what to do. What." What

    Yueyue said makes sense, there are many people and strength is great, and I hope that there will be no accidents when acting together with the hero and heroine.

    Jiang Yuansong was the first to raise his hand, "Sounds good, let's join." The

    others looked at each other and finally decided to cooperate, which can indeed improve work efficiency.

    [Wow, I can still play like this]

    [This is the first time I saw a variety show where all the guests cooperate to complete the task]