Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Shang Shiyi's drunken words made everyone's eyes fall on Zhong Yueyi, she looked a little unnatural, she wanted to tease him, but she almost put herself in it.

"It's up to me what to do?" Zhong Yueyi was very calm, "He's drunk, send him back quickly." "

Yueyue, I know I'm wrong, I will do whatever you want me to do." Shang Shi Yi was drunk, and his speech was a little unclear, but he could hear it clearly when he listened carefully.

"Shut up." Zhong Yueyi looked at Li Xin, "Send him back."

Li Xin was shocked by the boss's words, he knew that the relationship between the boss and Miss Zhong must be unusual, and it turned out to be true.

As far as the current situation is concerned, the boss must have done something wrong to Miss Zhong, so he is afraid of seeing Miss Zhong when he likes it very much, and is afraid that she will know everything he has done.

He didn't know whether to call the boss infatuated or stupid.

Li Xin hurriedly said, "Okay, I'm really sorry, excuse me first."

After he left with Shang Shiyi who didn't want to leave, Hou Junwen's expression was still in shock, what...what's going on?

"Xiaoyi, you... what's going on?"

"He's my ex-boyfriend." Zhong Yueyi didn't hide it this time, if she reunites with Shang Shiyi in the future, she will also tell her.

"You you you..." Hou Junwen was shocked again, "You actually have an ex-boyfriend? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" "

You didn't ask." Zhong Yueyi felt that his words were wrong, "What do you mean I have an ex-boyfriend?" , can I not fall in love?"

"I didn't say that." Hou Junwen hesitated for a long time and still couldn't accept it, "Then what is your relationship with Mr. Shang now? Are you going to reconcile with him?" He said again,

" If the two of you want to reconcile, you must notify me in advance, and I will make arrangements for you to accidentally expose when you are together in the future."

Judging from Shang Shiyi's appearance, he probably likes Xiaoyi, he must want to get back together, right?

"I haven't considered it now, let's talk about it later." Zhong Yueyi is not in the mood now.

Hou Junwen still warned, "No matter what? You must tell me, I don't want to see news about you two on Weibo hot searches."

That way, he must vomit blood.

Zhong Yueyi, "You're thinking too much."

She had talked with Shang Shiyi High School for three years, and except for a few people around her who knew about it, the other students didn't notice it at all.

Hou Junwen was still worried, because he was afraid that Zhong Yueyi would do something stupid. She was now on the rise in her career and had a promising future.

Because of Shang Shiyi's drunkenness, everyone was shocked, so they didn't have the mood to continue eating. Hou Junwen sent Jing Yuanyuan back first, and then sent Zhong Yueyi. He told her many things along the way, making her She focuses on her career, don't do stupid things, if she falls in love at this time, she will be easily affected.

Zhong Yueyi didn't tell him because she was afraid that he would be verbose, and it really was.

"OK, that's fine, don't worry about it, go back and rest early."