Chapter 54

Chapter 54 Day 54

    Ticket sales for Chi Weier's concert tour began more than a month ago, and the tickets were sold out within a few days. The stadium in the center of City B can accommodate tens of thousands of people, and some fans didn't get tickets. Really I really want to cry.

    Five days before the concert, Jing Yuanyuan accompanied Chi Weier to City B to prepare. The stage of the stadium has been set up, and professional personnel have repeatedly checked it to ensure that nothing will happen.

    They live in a hotel not far from the stadium, and they spend more than ten hours a day in the stadium, practicing on the stage first, arranging their positions, etc., and showing it perfectly on the day of the concert.

    Jing Yuanyuan's affairs are not as much as Chi Wei's. As long as she cooperates with the performance of a few songs and dances, she can follow the scene for the rest of the time.

    But Chi Wei'er is different, this is his concert, and he needs to control the whole process, singing and dancing more than a dozen songs will definitely be very tiring.

    When holding concerts in previous years, he wanted Chi Weier to be in a good state. He Yi would invite a few singers to perform in the middle of the show to give Chi Weier time to rest.

    This year is the same, He Yi invited five well-known singers, these people have some friendship with Chi Weier, everyone knows each other, and they also want to get some traffic through this stage.

    This time, Jiang Yuansong was also invited. After hearing the news, he made the request on his own initiative. He has always admired Chi Weier's singing and dancing, and at first asked him to learn from him.

    Jiang Yuansong and Chi Wei'er are both artists of the same company, and there has been no conflict between them, and their career development paths are different, so it's fine if he wants to help.

    After discussing with Chi Weier, He Yi agreed to Jiang Yuansong's proposal.

    The song Jiang Yuansong performed was his cover of Chi Wei'er's song. It's always not a good thing to sing your own song at other people's concerts.

    The task of inviting singers to help with the performance is completed, and then they need to arrive at the scene one day in advance to discuss the order of appearance.

    As the concert was approaching, Chi Wei'er received another message from Fang Zinuan. This time, he didn't ask him if he needed any help, but simply congratulated him on opening the concert and wished him all the best.

    Chi Wei replied thank you.

    Fang Zinuan even joked about asking him for tickets, and when she got the news that he had given away all the tickets, she was very upset.

    Did he really not regard her as a friend? He didn't even think about giving her a ticket for the concert.

    "Here, the light salt water you like to drink." Jing Yuanyuan came over with two bottles of water, "I made it cold on purpose to quench my thirst." "Thank you."

    Chi Weier sat on the steps under the stage, today's rehearsal is over again Yes, the concert starts tomorrow.

    In the few years since his debut, he has held three concerts. This time is the one he is most looking forward to and wants to complete.

    Because this time it's not just his stage alone, someone has been with him all the time, giving him a lot of support and comfort.

    Jing Yuanyuan said, "You are welcome, the rehearsals are almost done these days, let's go back to rest for the last one." They haven't