Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    Seeing that Jing Yuanyuan didn't speak, the female assistant frowned and said, "I'm talking to you? Why are you ignoring people?" Why are you in a daze

    ? No manners at all?

    Jing Yuanyuan was still thinking about who this female assistant called Sister Tao, but she finally remembered after a while.

    Her name is Tao Lan.

    She and Yueyue also watched the TV series she starred in when they were young. It was a costume romance film. She played the role of the second bad girl. She did very bad things, and often framed the heroine and competed with the heroine for the heroine.

    When they saw it when they were young, they all felt scared and agreed that they would not be like her when they grew up.

    "I finally remembered. She is Tao Lan, right? I grew up watching her on TV. I never thought she would be so good-looking, and she doesn't look old at all."

    Tao Lan seems to be in her forties, but she looks The drama looks like someone in their twenties and thirties, but they just look more mature, and artists are really good at taking care of themselves.

    Female assistant, "..."

    She didn't even know Sister Tao, was it on purpose? Also said such words, sister Tao wondered if she would be blown up.

    She was a little afraid to look at Sister Tao's expression.

    Jing Yuanyuan's voice was not low, and she was still talking to that side, of course Tao Lan heard it, her whole face was gloomy, and she looked at Jing Yuanyuan with a knife in her eyes.

    Women are most taboo about the word old, and she is even more taboo.

    Jing Yuanyuan's words are not false, they are all her real inner activities.

    Tao Lan is an old actor. She often appeared on the screen before, but she was not particularly popular. Now I can't see her very much, and it's normal not to remember her for a while.

    "That's the elevator you should take." The female assistant pointed to the freight elevator next to her.

    This elevator is not exclusive to Sister Tao, but it’s about the same. Everyone in the company knows that Sister Tao doesn’t like to be crowded in the same elevator with others, so they will automatically stay away when they see Sister Tao, take another elevator, or wait for the next one. .

    Jing Yuanyuan doesn't know the rules, and he wanders around the company at will. Can anyone join their company?

    "What are you doing in the company again today?"

    It was the same as last time, and Zhong Yueyi is not in this company, so I don't know how she got in?

    "I'm here to work." Jing Yuanyuan shook the work card around his neck.

    As long as she has a work permit in the company, she can walk around at will. Considering that she has to do it for a long time, Jiang Yuansong found one for her.

    It doesn't matter what elevator Jing Yuanyuan takes, as long as he can go up, it's fine, but the attitude of the female assistants is a bit speechless, and they seem a little hostile to her, and she doesn't know them, this is the first time they bumped into each other head-on.

    It would be working time, many people came over and noticed the situation here, but no one came forward to speak.

    Tao Lan has also worked in the company for ten years, and everyone will call Sister Tao when they see her.